Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Gaga Hurt Me a Bit

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone on this forum think Gaga would want them tearing down another fan for maybe taking things personally or, in some people's opinions, taking them too far/being too much? I really dislike seeing some people kind of mockingly reference psychotherapy on the OP; that's stigmatizing and uncalled for, even if you think this person is acting delulu. (Am I using "delulu" correctly here? :what: I'm a cool mom, right Regina?)

Chill TF(monster) out and stop acting, idk, indignantly towards the OP.

EYE. ROLL.

GreekGod

SHe said smth like “in a room with 100 people nbody believes in you it takes only one person to really believe in you and that s it”

as in, for the movie, 100 people that had a say over her, nobody supported her but Bradley. So it’s very specific about this movie, not even her acting career, let alone overall support in her as a person.

and honey, as someone else said before, you shouldn’t get upset over the words of a popstar. The hell. I understand the fan world and stuff but come on. It’s just pop music, not brain surgery. Have fun.

GreekGod
59 minutes ago, JFK said:

GGD is 5% of my overall life, the attention of GGD users means nothing to me. We're not all the same. 

5% is A LOT, my love.. :laughga:

3 hours ago, JFK said:

Well, I just felt that way. I'm not able to control my emotions like that. And I know I shouldn't feel this way but I do and I don't mind being vocal of what I feel. 

I do think that we're not all the same and that I'm entitled to my own feelings. 

You're certainly entitled to your feelings, I'm just struggling to comprehend exactly what your issue with the statement is. 

To me, it seems like if anything, Gaga's words should reinforce your support. You are the one person who believes in her. We all are. There are people all over the world who live to tear people down and make them feel like they're bad or wrong. She's not dismissing our support, she's thanking us for it. Every fan who bought a single, every producer who helped her craft a song, every actor who told her she's got the chops. 

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

You're certainly entitled to your feelings, I'm just struggling to comprehend exactly what your issue with the statement is. 

To me, it seems like if anything, Gaga's words should reinforce your support. You are the one person who believes in her. We all are. There are people all over the world who live to tear people down and make them feel like they're bad or wrong. She's not dismissing our support, she's thanking us for it. Every fan who bought a single, every producer who helped her craft a song, every actor who told her she's got the chops.

I got her wrong. Thanks yall for waking me up :) 

As much as we support her, we aren't gonna get her movie gigs! The people she needs to support her are people in the industry.

Also when there was '99 people in the room who didn't believe in her' none of us were in that room.

She knows that we support her in everything she does, she wasn't disregarding that. But in order for us fans to support her, she needs support to actually get the content made and released in the first place.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

But the reason we all became fans of her and believed in her was through her music and not through acting. She’s found someone like Bradley that believes she can be an actress.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Regina George

Okay she kinda doesn’t personally know us and us even existing as individuals is unknown fact to her.. She is a pop star and you shouldn’t take this THAT seriously :oops: I’m sure all of us have actual real life problems to worry about

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I’m sure all of us have actual real life problems to worry about

You'd be surprised how my life is boring currently -.-

Sanne Godijn

Few days ago gaga posted a video on instagram where she says i love you little monsters so i think she knows dont worry

Regina George
2 minutes ago, JFK said:

You'd be surprised how my life is boring currently -.-

I wish honestly! Mine is sh1t :cryga: so many stressful things happening 

Archived