Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Predict Shallow's Debut on the BB Hot 100

swakby

Shallow debut position  

205 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the song's debut on the US charts?

Featured Posts

Hello little charters :vegas:

We all know the drill - new single, new chart predictions. Correct me if there's an already existing thread. 

What do you think Shallow's debut on the Hot 100 will be? Will it stay on the charts? Let's be objective.

EDIT: Even if it charts on Monday, let's predict the position after a full tracking week.

Discuss :staymad:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

it won't chart this week but next week will debut, I'm expecting a top 30 debut with the right Spotify promo 

SPARTACUS

Well according to @theahsfan, it won't enter the Hot100 top 50.  So my guess is #51 peak. :lolga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Well according to @theahsfan, it won't enter the Hot100 top 50.  So my guess is #51 peak. :lolga:

I didn't say that. I said This Is Me from The Greatest Showman soundtrack didn't enter the top 50 and that was a pretty huge movie so idk if we should be expecting a huge debut with Shallow either.

I predict a Top 60s debut. Maybe it'll rise.

Jennie Kim

Somewhere in the bubbling under.

SCREAMING at the lowest option being 'below the top 40'.

Gaga is streaming poison, it won't even reach top 40 unless it snatches at the Oscars.

15 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

Somewhere in the bubbling under.

SCREAMING at the lowest option being 'below the top 40'.

Gaga is streaming poison, it won't even reach top 40 unless it snatches at the Oscars.

Songs below the top 40 end up with relatively close SPS numbers so it's actually really hard to make a good distinction with all the sources that are available. 

Phaye Monster

About #80 maximum, I guess. I’m not even really expecting it to be in the top 100 and I don’t have a problem with that. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived