💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shallow Live =/= Shallow MV

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

So, I think there are 3 versions of Shallow.

1: The live one that you hear on the movie.

2:The studio one that appears on the soundtrack. (The trailer one)

3:The music video version.

In the MV u can hear that she doesn't sing "We are far from the shallow now" in the melody of the chorus (like the snippet of the parking lot scene). Maybe they did that to surprise us when we will hear the OST.

Also, if the MV one was live, how did she put her hands on her face while singing?

Idk I think there is another version that will be the actual studio one for the OST but to not spoil the vocals they did a third version.

Mess idk:air:

VOLANTIS
4 minutes ago, NathanRajz said:

Also, if the MV one was live, how did she put her hands on her face while singing?

I think she means she sang the song live during filming of the movie instead of just mouthing words to a track.

And then in the editing process layout the pre-recorded version. I mean that's how I'm interpreting it. 

So basically the pre-recorded version is live in the sense that it's recorded in a studio but to live instruments and such I guess? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Spotify version is almost totally clean of the noises in comparison with the music video uploaded to Youtube.

Just check it.

I think the Spotify one = studio version.

Music video is another one (studio version mixed with sounds from the movie)

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

DitaDolla
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I think she means she sang the song live during filming of the movie instead of just mouthing words to a track.

And then in the editing process layout the pre-recorded version. I mean that's how I'm interpreting it. 

So basically the pre-recorded version is live in the sense that it's recorded in a studio but to live instruments and such I guess? 

:icega:

VOLANTIS
Just now, NathanRajz said:

:icega:

:selena:

Sorry if I'm not making any sense lmao

You can't expect me to. Not after 'I Want Your Love' AND 'Shallow' :giveup: :diane: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

1 minute ago, LACOSTAGE said:

But which version will be on the A Star Is Born album ? :spin:

the one that is already available to listen to on the album's page

Signature loading… 👹🖤

They did multiple takes, so I’m sure they just used a mix of the best parts for the album. The first “oh” in the bridge doesn’t match her mouth in the video, so it must have been added later or taken from those other takes. 

DitaDolla
12 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

:selena:

Sorry if I'm not making any sense lmao

You can't expect me to. Not after 'I Want Your Love' AND 'Shallow' :giveup: :diane: 

No lies detected:selena:

Archived