💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shallow is a mess

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

I know you all gonna attack me, but honestly Shallow is a terrible choice for first single.

Since ARTPOP Gaga always f*cked up the first single, it's ridiculous :selena:

ARTPOP:

Instead of Applause, Gypsy or DWUW should have been the first single

Joanne:

Instead of Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons should have been the first single. 

And here we go again. ASIB:

Instead of Shallow, Is That Alright or ARUTW should have been the first single.

I love Gaga, she is my favourite singer since BTW, but I'm very disappointed...  Again. 

thatfoxyfeeling

You all do realise that the reason Shallow is the lead is because it showcases Bradley's vocals as well? They want to sell them as a couple to attract people to go see the film. 

It's not a LEAD SINGLE, it's a song to promote the movie. they picked this song to be promoted because it is an important part of the movie

Mulholland

It's the song most prominently featured in the trailer and is sort of the unofficial "theme" of the movie, so regardless of whether you *like* it, it makes perfect sense to release it first.

It is also the song people (not just GGD users) have wanted since the trailer dropped. The song people have been making memes about for three months. So, yeah, it makes sense. If you don't like it, sorry? But WB and Interscope aren't making decisions based on you personally.

nattuggla

Tbh I am not really sure if this will be the official first single but rather an appetizer for the movie and they will rather push this song for the Oscar's and the Grammy's than for the charts....

• Admin locked this topic

Archived