Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

NYT: Bradley's Profile + ASIB BTS Pic

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

merlin_144263235_7938083b-03bb-41de-a7dd

Lady Gaga and Mr. Cooper on the set of “A Star Is Born.” “The world had to match her,” he said of Lady Gaga, “because if the world’s not authentic, and then you have this authentic person in it, it’s going to, like, destroy the whole film.

merlin_144109728_9d566468-db03-432a-9104

Mr. Cooper spoke about how much he admired Lady Gaga and how close they became. They spent months preparing and building their relationship, building heat and connection together. When I spoke with her on the phone, she referred to a scene in which Jackson and Ally get into a fight while she’s taking a bath. He’s drunk and calls her ugly — a soft spot for her character, and as anyone who has followed Gaga’s career knows, herself. The moment isn’t in the script, and her devastation is real. “We left a space for there to be both love and hurt at the same time,” she told me.

Mr. Cooper made it his goal to create a world inside the movie as authentic as Ms. Gaga was. “The world had to match her, because if the world’s not authentic, and then you have this authentic person in it, it’s going to, like, destroy the whole film. So, I just knew that I had to literally become the real guy, and the movie had to be, had to look like the real thing.”

merlin_144109590_c80d7424-081f-4ab9-9753

merlin_144247989_2d486951-d9b4-4eea-ba0d

Full article: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/27/movies/bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born.html

I AM WET:giveup:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

2 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

merlin_144109590_c80d7424-081f-4ab9-9753merlin_144247989_2d486951-d9b4-4eea-ba0d

ugh, a man :giveup:

Also "how close they became"? Sis, they look like they could get married on the spot :air:

Him as a director on NY Times

Her as an actress on Vogue

They did that together :giveup:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

nerdfacekillah

i’m just so happy for her. this is her first film and getting all this positive acclaim firstly by all the crew of the film and then by many film critics. she deserves it. and also bravo to bradley, he is very talented and really has a good voice. what also impresses me is that they really both became like really good friends in reality, not just two people acting together in a film and faking their bond.:applause:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Vitleysingur
23 minutes ago, Miracle said:

He's soooooo beautiful

22 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

ugh, a man :giveup:

Also "how close they became"? Sis, they look like they could get married on the spot :air:

They really should date.

at least passing on their Italian roots to next generation:gaycat:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Omg just btw the man who took all those photographs of Bradley photographed me toooo :staymad: you can see me on his insta 

He will always be my sexy Raccoon :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

OMonster

This is a really beautiful, inspiring and exposing - inadvertently - interview. 

You know, I never knew how incredibly talented and emotional Bradley is. 

He is a true artist... and I'm very happy to see Gaga so creatively tied to someone of such authenticity. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived