Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is That Alright snippet played on radio

Togekiss

Featured Posts

Togekiss

Driving to work this morning my local radio station played the snippet of Is That Alright and it sounded AMAZING. The promo is EVERYWHERE guys, we are truly living through a MOMENT and I am just so excited and want to savor this little era as a fan base. We are so lucky :kara:

bring on that pecan pie

The Louvre

Dit they play the snippet on loop 3 times too and did that make you think it was the full song? :oprah:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

2 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Dit they play the snippet on loop 3 times too and did that make you think it was the full song? :oprah:

:sharon: a mess 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

6 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

The promo is EVERYWHERE guys, we are truly living through a MOMENT

but we need the audience to STREAM the music and WATCH the movie :vegas:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

3 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Iconic thread 

Togekiss
4 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Lol no just once, followed by some “wow”s and “oohs” from the hosts

bring on that pecan pie

nattuggla

Tbh Is That Alright really sounds like commercial radio material. I really love Shallow but I don't think WB/Interscope should release it as a real single but rather a promo single to promote the movie and pushing it at the Oscar's.....I think TIA has more potential to do good on radio (and at streaming?).

5 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

:air::air::air:

We are cruel sometimes.

Spoiler

And I love it :ohwell:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived