đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Belting "THE NIGHT" Appreciation Thread

27monster27

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA
16 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

Marry The Night is my favorite Gaga song ever and this is my favorite performance of it! Her vocals are so beautiful and soothing in the beginning and I love how towards the end she just ditches the piano and basically has a massive joyous seizure during the breakdown and curls her body to the music like some possessed demon :diane:

The best part! Gaga feels the music like a real musician :diane:

I know right!? I love when you can see/hear/feel that’s shes really feeling the music, gives it that extra emotion and power :firega::worship2:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Lanadelduck
6 hours ago, Chic said:

I would have too if she didn't cancel my BTWB date :cryga: My fave BTW song

Me too. Like my worst regret is not seeing that tour. I mean I had tickets but she got hurt :(

Infinity Wave
9 hours ago, NotMyFlop said:

I love the small changes like this. The key changes in LoveGame and Alejandro at the JWT had me S N A T C H E D. 

Technically it is not a key change. It is a note change, like, she does a different run or belts another note or takes other notes but staying on the same key.

A key change is something ala PI, where the key changes so she takes different notes throughout the whole final chorus, nothing like the previous notes. If you don't have a liiiittle bit of musical knowledge it will be hard to understand tho :shrug:

Colourful

Virgin Ryan

MTN is my anthem. I still remember cried while watching the music video. I can relate to her. And now, when I feel down, I watch the music video and say every word on the prelude and imagine if she could survive, I can too. Then I get my sh*t together and feel good again. :flutter:

Archived