💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WB Wants To Keep Gaga In Studio

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

TheodoreRx
3 minutes ago, River said:

yeaaah for sexual I watch p-rn or HBO, they do it right without censoring the male part..

Lol I'm just saying that WB doesn't have to always be family friendly and censor everything. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
47 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Batman v Superman,

You’re the first person to ever mutter those words :ohwell:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I hope she joins DC as a leading character.

I don't care if it's DCEU or not, apparently Bradley is producing Joker and it's starting a new DC universe so maybe Gaga could join them.

As long as the contract lets her act in competing studio's films. Then go for it. Become the Actress everyone wants in every movie. 

Also, imagine if her acting career totally flourishes and people remember her more for her movies and not music. :ohwell:

Reality
42 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Joker isn't part of DCEU but anything coming from DC will get my attention.

I do love Marvel but DC's general vibes just click with me better. I think it roots from my fascination with Injustice Gods Among Us the game. I like how dark the whole fictional universe is and DC has 100 times better character development than Marvel's superheroes do.

I also grew up watching DC cartoons whereas had not known Marvel until the movie universe was introduced.

Well, I mean, I love them both. For me, it's always been highs and lows, it just depends on whatever I'm interested in at that point in time. For example, right now I'm really invested in Marvel, but that's not to say like three months from now or something I'll still be invested in Marvel the same way I am right now.

DC's definitely darker (speaking about the movies and comics), which I think would suit Gaga's style a bit more. And if she was going to do a DC movie (whether it's a standalone or not, but I'd like it to be one), I think having her play a more "grounded" character would be really cool. That's why I would really like her to play Poison Ivy at some point. Not only do I think she'd look amazing in role, but I think setting Gaga in Gotham better suits her than say, Metropolis or Themyscira or whatever. 

🃏🖤👹

Bradley
11 hours ago, Miel said:

As long as it gets Gaga away from playing Dazzler in the MCU (which is the tackiest idea in the entire world), then yeah.

I can see her playing something that's not so much of a hero role, like a Gotham detective or something. Depending on how they go the tonal route, I wouldn't object to her playing Poison Ivy.

I agree. There are so many superheroes in both DC and Marvel universes, why choose a singer superhero? She's been singing her whole life, the whole idea of acting is for her to venture into different roles, and show different sides of her. People would say she's just sticking to her comfort zone if she did Dazzler.

Also I can't imagine Dazzler having a big role in X-Men, X-Men is usually led by Xavier, Mystique and Wolverine so if she played Dazzler, she wouldn't get too much screentime, which sucks for someone of her calibre.

Bradley
11 hours ago, Thomas P said:

You’re the first person to ever mutter those words :ohwell:

You'd be surprised that there are many different kinds of opinions out there if you stepped outside GGD. :ohwell:

I think 44 million is too high. That's according to a website (boxofficepro), not industry tracking. Industry tracking has it at 25-30 million.

WithEltonJohn

For someone who enjoys the art of darkness, Gaga should absolutely take advantage of WB’s success in the horror genre and get in on the action!

Well if ASIB does well financially WW and Gaga manages to nab a best actress nom or better yet WIN it on her first major role then studios and projects left and right will flood in because she’d be Oscar and money bait since 90% of the money for this film is gonna be from Gaga stans if we’re honest 

doppelganger

I’d rather Gaga do DC, provided it’s the right story, character and director. Marvel makes really formulaic films and i need Gaga to make bold choices (as she always have). 

18 hours ago, S0436 said:

That hasn’t even been released yet 

Well the executives would have already seen the movie, but yea :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

...y'all know WB doesn't just have DC, right? That's just one stable of creative property they own. She could be in any number of roles there...

Thomas P
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

You'd be surprised that there are many different kinds of opinions out there if you stepped outside GGD. :ohwell:

I’ve never heard BM vs SM ever be discussed on GGD, I was talking about everyone else I’ve ever met :ohwell:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived