💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga: Five Foot Two Turns 1!

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is seriously one of my favorite movies of all time.

my favorite part are the scenes with Mark, Florence and the final mastering of Joanne. I always cry when she says goodbye to Mark. you can feel all the emotion and the vulnerability in putting the album out to public’s appreciation. It’s such a beautiful moment caught on film.

Chris is a genius and this movie is underrated.

I always watch it when I feel super down and depressed and it heals me.

and the ending with the SB is like

:firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "how do you feel about fashion?" part is boring, but the rest is FIRE 🔥

My favorite part must be the hospital one. I guess it's mostly because we see her tattoos though :ladyhaha: I wish we could have great pictures of her back with all of her tattoos :giveup:

The Super Bowl final rehearsal part is iconic :firega:

nerdfacekillah

my favourite parts were: her with florence together, talking about how she just wants to get kissed by madonna, the part where she says: lets get stoned on grandpa’s car, the part where she is becoming a godmother with the beautiful pink dress, the bad romance performance at tony’s bithday, when she is at her grandma’s house and listen together the joanne song also looking at some old gaga photos, the part where she is talking on the phone with brandon about her exes leaving her when she became more successful, the superbowl rehearsals.

there are lots of painful moments there but im really proud how she is able to cope with all those things.:heart:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

My favorite part was (well I’m trying not to say the part where she flashes 😂) maybe during the A-Yo making, it’s one of my fave songs off of Joanne ❤️❤️❤️

Luv u Sum

Wow I cant believe it's been a year :giveup:

I watched it the other day I love it so much :kara:

Edit (since everone is talking about their favorite scene): I love when shes sitting in the grass and talking to the guy making the film. Just talking about how in the past she always felt like she wasnt worth it pretty much but now she does. "And that's the good part" :messga:

I get so emotional cuz I love seeing my girl happy!! 

The scene that always breaks my heart tho... is when shes about the play Joanne for the reporters and Sonja calls her and they talk for a bit. And after she hangs up she just cries and expresses that she feels like shes losing everybody.. 

My favorite part was the flashback splice of the paparazzi encounters. I found that in particular to be an incredibly interesting artistic statement.

I also love the studio stuff and the beginning stuff around her house with her just chilling and dealing with pain.

CannaeDrive

Just watch the first 5 minutes and the guy asking What the balloons are for in her house and she answer Warner just gave the go for the movie with Bradley Cooper, A Star Is Born, "And I'm gonna star in the movie" she tells to the camera with that killer smile. One year later and look where we are.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Reality

I actually just watched this yesterday again!

I loved this documentary so much, it was so beautifully made and it really gave us an insight into Gaga's life.

🃏🖤👹

ChromaticPrincess

The scene where she has the encounter with the paparazzi.mp3 and it cuts back to paparazzi from previous years is honestly the best 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Andrea B
8 hours ago, Lance said:

Still haven’t watched bc I keep hearing about How emotional it is & how I’ll hate the fan base lmaooo 

I've been her fan for 7 years so I know a lot of things about her but this doc opened my eyes. 

You can see Gaga doing a lot of ''normal'' things in this doc, and also you can see how she recorded Joanne, how she wrote it, when she filmed the perfect illusion MV, etc. The documentary talks a lot about her disease but is not 100% about that, I'd say that only 30% is about her fibro. You definitely should watch it and you won't hate our fanbase, there's a part where she sings angel down on a rooftop and starts crying because of how happy she feels. I learned that Gaga is happier and more stable now than she used to be.

there's also scene where she was filtering with a girl :messga: she wanted to fck her ass so bad, she couldn't keep her eyes away from it 

Andrea B
33 minutes ago, raragaga said:

damn now i wanna watch it again

whats wrong with you guys???!!! YOU ALL NEED TO WATCH IT. EVEN KYLIE JENNER HAVE SEEN THE DOC 

raragaga
5 minutes ago, Andree said:

whats wrong with you guys???!!! YOU ALL NEED TO WATCH IT. EVEN KYLIE JENNER HAVE SEEN THE DOC 

i said i want to watch it AGAIN lmao i've seen it like 5 times

xoxo

Andrea B
Just now, raragaga said:

i said i want to watch it AGAIN lmao i've seen it like 5 times

omg my bad:selena: I obviously didn't read the word ''again'', sorry 

raragaga
4 minutes ago, Andree said:

omg my bad:selena: I obviously didn't read the word ''again'', sorry 

it's okay haha i would have the same reaction to someone not watching it

xoxo

Archived