💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga: Five Foot Two Turns 1!

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

Today in 2017, Gaga released her netflix exclusive documentary 'Gaga: Five Foot Two" which gave fans insight into her crazy life. It received positive reviews from critics, holding a 75% rating on rotten tomatoes, 7.1/10 on IMDB and 63% on metacritic. What is your favorite moment from the documentary? Mine was the perfect illusion behind the scenes part:firega:

Gaga-FiveFootTwo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

lady_gaga_netflix.jpg?itok=f9LJeA75&h=43

hyfk0grxxx0yevk5zsan.jpg

gaga-five-foot-two.png?w=646&h=431&crop=

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstacy

Funny how I was just thinking about the documentary earlier today.

For me, the worst part of the documentary was the fact that it ended.

I was so devastated because I wanted it to be like 10 hours long. 

DAMN i was having gelato with ladydinger biscuits cause im on a decay spring and you just reinforced how old i am. how dare you.

fav moment: obvs container, madonna bdsm scene

SissyFromSpace

Still haven’t watched bc I keep hearing about How emotional it is & how I’ll hate the fan base lmaooo 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

ryanripley

the only part i didn't like was the random fan meet and greet she did during the PI era with that girl cus it was something wbk about and wasn't that interesting but other than that SLAY :firega: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

5 minutes ago, Lance said:

Still haven’t watched bc I keep hearing about How emotional it is & how I’ll hate the fan base lmaooo 

honey youre too extra. just watch the damn thing alone in a dark room and feel her pain. its not pleasant nor warmy . its sad cold dark sober and exciting

One year since the last time I saw it 

I'm not a flop fan i just hate watching movies

(On the other hand... Don't kill me but I liked how Avicii's documentary released about that time was done more than FFT)

Aww and the anniversary of me sponging off my sister-in-law's Netflix when she asked me if I've seen it and I told her I couldn't watch it :nick:

TheSlash

I'm getting old :diane:  :giveup: 

My favorite part is all the BTS of Joanne's production and how it all came to life :tony: . I hate it for not showing more of that. Other than that I don't have to say anything bad about it :pray:  :firega: 

Ew, David!

29 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the only part i didn't like was the random fan meet and greet she did during the PI era with that girl cus it was something wbk about and wasn't that interesting but other than that SLAY :firega: 

REMEMBER THE PART WHERE THE PART WHERE THE GIRL WALKED UP THE STREET JUST TO TAKE A PICTURE AND CALLED GAGA 'MOMMY' HAHHAHASHASHASH

rah rah rah rah

Suspiria

I'm still not that keen on it. It wasn't really an enjoyable or interesting watch... basically just watching Gaga miserable and in pain for an hour. It didn't give us much insight into the writing/planning of her music or performances, or tell us anything we didn't already know. Sure there were some cute moments but they were few and far between.

I know it was more aimed at the GP than fans, to "humanise" her, but honestly I don't think it's something the GP would enjoy watching either.

I guess I'm just pressed that of all the documentaries and BTS recorded from fascinating parts of her life and career, it had to be this sad, painful and boring one that gets released...

Archived