Say something nice about Fashion! ...

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MuglerHooker
1 hour ago, djBuffoon said:

I love how evenly it blends theΒ vocals (no Autotune, refreshingly), piano, and bass with the synth elements. Feels both classic and contemporary.

It is not the strongest melody by a long shot, but the vibe it gives off is executed perfectly.

I don't want to ruin your fun but it's the same vocal track as the demos we have but looped and edited in a way for it to seem like 1 singular note.

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

thatΒ way of feeling what you wear avant gardiste, in a world were Β intellectuals wrote that it's only something shallow and made to show we're you come from, and reject the fact that it can be much more.

Vivienne Westwood for the future.

hello hello baby.

Bloodyjack

It's one of the best songs on ARTPOP. It's classy and fun with delicious vocals and a great beat. Plus it also lead to the most iconic lipsync for your lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, MuglerHooker said:

I don't want to ruin your fun but it's the same vocal track as the demos we have but looped and edited in a way for it to seem like 1 singular note.

Was this meant for me?

After hearing all you guys talk about the demo, I decided to play it for the first time and I am shookthΒ :selena:

Hottie Detector

Smother Em Eh

It’s so slept on, it’s beat is awesome and the piano at the beginning is everything! :)Β 

It’s one of the best songs on ARTPOP for sure!Β 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

raragaga

Β 

I like this fashion better, but it's still a good song.. i didn't realize people had such strong feelings against it

xoxo

witchcocktor

It's a good freaking song, the instruments/beats are crazy good. The chorus is cute, and her vocals are great.Β 

Archived