press

BFCA member: "ASIB is overhyped"

Jinzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Doncho said:

Of course some people wont like it, its normal. Hopefully the public loves it as much as most critics :firega:

Some people are just uncultured swines.

Shipper

Some negative reviews are ok to make us humble. 

I want that best actress NOM tho! I'll be out with pitchforks if she doesn't get a nom. :fthis:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

justanothergay

GagaDaily member: BFCA Member is overhyped

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Max Vandeburg

Every opinion is valid, but she's stanning that 'Green Book' movie, which has a 69 score on Metacritic so far :awkney: 

Definitely her vision isn't unanimity.

Space Cowboy

Dont freet over some of these film snobs. The venice film festival was the first and is till the biggest film festival in the world. The acclaim from that alone is a testament to the role. Reviews, ratings cant be wrong. Gaga won and I wont allow these few snobs to ruin my parade no mam :hor:

Looks like they photoshopped her head onto another body in this photo or that someone is wearing a Gaga face mask. Good lord.

That out of the way, whatevs. Plenty of people haven't liked Oscar noms. I read plenty of poor reviews of Shape of Water, 3 Billboards, Phantom Thread, etc. You're never going to get entirely universal appeal so they're welcome to voice their dissenting opinion and I applaud them for doing so knowing monsters make death threats :lolga:

RadioIsOurs

It might be...knowing some fans here would probably expect this to be the best movie of all time and that anything less will be considered a flop :reductive:

Archived