💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Kingdom Hearts III [Master Thread]

Logan

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I'm crying so hard inside because I've been waiting over 13 years (like half my life) for this game, and now that I'm an adult my broke ass can't afford a PS4 and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Do you have any friends that would let you borrow their PS4 for a week or two? 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Graphics are amazing, and everything is smooth and polished.

2) The button prompts to press triangle and do some flashy move are WAYYY too frequent.

3) Are there any Final Fantasy characters in this game? Haven't seen any, but I'm still in the early game.

Just now, Knife said:

2) The button prompts to press triangle and do some flashy move are WAYYY

Overpowered? :ally:

Just now, Logan said:

Overpowered? :ally:

I hit enter before I was done, but yeah. It's essentially press triangle to kill everything in almost every battle. :ally:

4 minutes ago, Knife said:

I hit enter before I was done, but yeah. It's essentially press triangle to kill everything in almost every battle. :ally:

The ship one is really awkward. I find the little car shooter thing fun. :ally:

Lextyr97

Y’all the game is ****ing amazing. JAW DROPPING AND PERFECT. Not perfect but amazing nonetheless. Im still shook and rotting at work cause I can’t get back to it

44 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Y’all the game is ****ing amazing. JAW DROPPING AND PERFECT. Not perfect but amazing nonetheless. Im still shook and rotting at work cause I can’t get back to it

I took tomorrow off 💀

I have a stupid smile on my face every time Hades talks. I love how much justice they give his character. I wish the main Disney villains had more impact on the story. 

I  always laugh when the title screen comes up and it slowly pans down Sora's butt. He looks thicc with those pants on. :ladyhaha:

I'm kinda regretting starting the game on Standard mode. I haven't died a single time and I'm breezing through stuff a little more than I'd like to. :giveup:

Helxig
10 hours ago, Logan said:

Do you have any friends that would let you borrow their PS4 for a week or two? 

I've got like 3 friends and the only one that games uses a PC :messga:

Maybe I could hire one... 

It pisses me off though because they put a KH game out on every f.ucking console possible over the past 15 years to try and make more money, but now that PC gaming is becoming more popular they only release it on console.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PrinceOfTheStorm
41 minutes ago, Knife said:

I  always laugh when the title screen comes up and it slowly pans down Sora's butt. He looks thicc with those pants on. :ladyhaha:

Oh god I can't unsee...

signing out

Archived