💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New songs for Gaga and Tony?

Bio

Featured Posts

McMonster08

Not trying to hype your delulu asses but wouldn't it be great if end of 2018 (post-ASIB) she's gonna release a pop album just in time for Enigma.

And on beginning of 2019 C3C will be released just in time for the Jazz & Piano starting Jan 20? :giveup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

If the songs are partly (or exclusively) original music, the album / era will be a lot more enjoyable. Not only that, but people that say Cheek to Cheek wasn't a proper era will be left without one of their excuses. :giggle:

Also, maybe we will get to hear Paradise.

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

No one wants this and if anyone says they do (unless they're over the age of 50), then they're lying

But, image cleanse!1!!1!!!11!!1!1!

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

No one wants this and if anyone says they do (unless they're over the age of 50), then they're lying

i want this :ohwell:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

FadMadonsterStan

Yasss I loved c2c cant wait for there next album hopefully a lot more original music tho, don’t mind covers but I’d prefer original :wub:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Azor Ahai
40 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I want it. I play C2C all the time

Teal Ambition

Well I dont really care if she releases jazz at this point cause I'll have ASIB to listen to instead :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Hmm... I loved c2c and thanks to gaga a fell in love with jazz... I listen to it really often...  But IDK how I feel about her doing jazz album right now... With enigma on its way and all hype from asib, I think the next album should be pop to use all hype  from the movie and after that, I would love the next jazz album 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived