💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New songs for Gaga and Tony?

Bio

Featured Posts

Ok, so this guy is a jazz singer who's worked with Marion Evans, a legendary jazz composer and arranger and he says Marion showed him some songs he wrote for Gaga and Tony's new album. He worked on Cheek to Cheek but does that mean we're gonna hear new songs and not just covers on C3C? Or maybe he just arranged old songs into a new sound? 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofbrice
3 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

So I guess this confirms C3C? But when?

well

His caption: "Just closing the book on another epic day writing music with Marion Evans and his wife Terri! Marion showed me some songs he just wrote for the upcoming Tony Bennett/Lady Gaga album and they are superb! We just wrapped up our night with a great bottle of wine and a 4 course Italian dinner!"

so if my little monster senses are correct i'd say 4 months until a new jazz record :poot:

giphy.gif

xoxo, brice ♡

MaryJaneHolland
38 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

if my little monster senses are correct i'd say 4 months until a new jazz record :poot:

If she uses the Asib and Oscar hype just to release an already done concept and not a mainstream music comeback, it would be the most self destructive move she has ever done :rip: 

Archived