Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' Reboot Is Getting a Hot Pansexual Warlock

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-ambrose-p

Actor Chance Perdomo plays Ambrose Spellman, Sabrina's cousin who's visiting from England and who Perdomo describes as a "bastardized magical love-child of David Bowie & Jimmy Hendrix."

"Placed under house-arrest by the Witches Council, Ambrose is forbidden from leaving the funeral home where he lives with the Spellman women," reads his character description. "Witty, puckish, and pan-sexual, he is one of Sabrina’s partners in crime, always up for mischief."

Chilling Adventures of Sabrinapremieres October 26 on Netflix

https://www.pride.com/tv/2018/9/18/sabrina-teenage-witch-reboot-getting-hot-pansexual-warlock

ChromaticPrincess

Well suddenly now I’m interested:trollga:

just hope it doesn’t turn into a mess like 13 reason why not to watch the show and Overdramaticdale 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

aaron l
1 minute ago, PrincessVenus said:

Well suddenly now I’m interested:trollga:

just hope it doesn’t turn into a mess like 13 reason why not to watch the show and Overdramaticdale 

By the looks of the trailer, it seems like campy dark fun. :v:

Kulture Kiari

Why should this be news? Yall see this as an achievement, yet the producers see it as "Yeah, lets throw in an LGBQT character in there. The gays will eat it up."

As a gay guy myself, at first it was pretty cool. Now it's just a marketing tool for these producers/directors for us to be saying comments like the ones above. "All of a sudden, I will tune in now." You guys do realize there is p0rnhub for your fantasies right?

I'll pass on this show. 

aaron l
3 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Why should this be news? Yall see this as an achievement, yet the producers see it as "Yeah, lots throw in an LGBQT character in there. The gays will eat it up."

As a gay guy myself, at first it was pretty cool. Now it's just a marketing tool for these producers/directors for us to be saying comments like the ones above. "All of a sudden, I will tune in now." You guys do realize there is ****hub for your fantasies right?

I'll pass on this show. 

I don't really see it as a bad thing, other than LGBTQ+ actors should be the ones being cast. (Not sure about Chance's actual orientation.) Why is it wrong for more shows to include characters other than heterosexual's?

Kulture Kiari
Just now, aaron l said:

I don't really see it as a bad thing, other than LGBTQ+ actors should be the ones being cast. (Not sure about Chance's actual orientation.) Why is it wrong for more shows to include characters other than heterosexual's?

Its not wrong. Im totally happy about it. But they promote it in a way to get more viewers instead of an honest shout out to the lgbqt community. 

Why not let the storyline play out so it can come out organically. You know? It's a weird stance I'm taking I guess. 

they didn’t do Jughead as pansexual in Riverdale so they're doing this character for Sabrina I guess 

aaron l
1 minute ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Its not wrong. Im totally happy about it. But they promote it in a way to get more viewers instead of an honest shout out to the lgbqt community. 

Why not let the storyline play out so it can come out organically. You know? It's a weird stance I'm taking I guess. 

I understand what you're saying, but unfortunately this was written by what I'm assuming an LGBTQ+ man that had to blatantly sexualize the character's existence.

Thankfully, we can assume that wasn't the producer's intent.

15 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Why should this be news? Yall see this as an achievement, yet the producers see it as "Yeah, lets throw in an LGBQT character in there. The gays will eat it up."

As a gay guy myself, at first it was pretty cool. Now it's just a marketing tool for these producers/directors for us to be saying comments like the ones above. "All of a sudden, I will tune in now." You guys do realize there is p0rnhub for your fantasies right?

I'll pass on this show. 

I understand that it might seem they are exploiting the characters orientation for the sake of viewers. I see this as inclusion for the better. I imagine plenty of teenagers will be watching this show and for them to see a pansexual person on a tv show could make them feel secure about their identity. Kids who watch shows like this will be exposed to different genders at an earlier age and will grow up seeing this as a normal thing. I think it’s a step in the right direction. 

I’m gonna watch this show because Sabrina is gonna be played by Sally Draper from Mad Men.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived