Gaga to debut "Haus Beauty"

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

The only thing I can think of that will make this a success if it’s unisex makeup. It would have been better if she made a clothing line instead, but we’ll see where they go with this. 

Makeup is already unisex though, unless you mean in the add campaigns using men as well. 

OP: IM SO EXCITED!!!

JINNOCIDE
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I just find it very money grabbing when celebrities use their name to sell products like this. I'm sure Gaga os passionate about it and is involved in the creation of the products but it still doeant sit well with me. 

Gaga is a marketing genius (except when it comes to promote her music I guess :koons:)

Selling things doesn't mean someone is souless or money grabber.

OMG I JUST NOTICED THE STATUE BLINKS :air:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

2 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

why

bcs i feel like she is just hopping on trends, literally everyone has a makeup line now or shadow palette, lets be honest theres nothing new or revolutionary that she can bring that already doesn't exists, i dont think i can handle the "i've been doing makeup since i was 5" and her pretending and talking about it like shes been passionate about it forever when in fact she never seemed to be passionate about selling or doing beauty products
and i dont want her to end up like rihanna, ditching music and becoming new beauty guru :oops:

imma cut a bitch

JINNOCIDE
3 minutes ago, vanus said:

bcs i feel like she is just hopping on trends, literally everyone has a makeup line now or shadow palette, lets be honest theres nothing new or revolutionary that she can bring that already doesn't exists, i dont think i can handle the "i've been doing makeup since i was 5" and her pretending and talking about it like shes been passionate about it forever when in fact she never seemed to be passionate about selling or doing beauty products
and i dont want her to end up like rihanna, ditching music and becoming new beauty guru :oops:

I mean she uses makeup even before her explosion into fame, and she loves to transform so it must be something nice for her. It's not like it HAS to be a meaning behind, if the girl wants to sell it, sell it

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

1 hour ago, highlikegaga said:

inb4 they call her reductive, because Rihanna did it before her

Don't be sad, there are more people before Rhenna :sis: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHolland

Is Haus Beauty just a code for it or is it the actual name?

I would've preferred smth like 'Monster Beauty' :vegas: 

SpookyKid
13 minutes ago, geopang said:

Focus on music please. Thanks

don't act like as she's the one making the product, putting it in the packages andtaking them to your house :laughga: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

she totattly was already hinting that in vogue questions or some other of this past interviews

I can already see the add campaign being a boy wearing make up

Luv u Sum

Also its important to know that shes not necessarily coming out with 70+ products with the launch of this line. They trademarked the rights to make literally anything beauty related under the name Haus Beauty. 

So yes she and her company have the rights to produce and sell all those products but that doesnt mean she will. So really the only thing we know about this line is that it's called Haus Beauty. 

JINNOCIDE

Honestly when I read the thread title I thought it'd have some link with her mysterious insta posts and I was like "bitch really played with us :air:"

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

6 minutes ago, Judasboy said:

I WANt LG6 :fthis:

That’s the name of one of the colors from her make up palette :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

We will see...,

I may try the facial treatment items such as cleanser, face mask, day/night creams, facial scrubs, toner, moisturizer, and stuffs if it is formulated for unisex and all skin types.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived