💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you go to watch ASIB in theater without Gaga playing in it ?

monketsharona

Would you go to watch ASIB in theater without Gaga playing in it ?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go to watch ASIB in theater without Gaga playing in it ?

• Yes I love that kind of movies (Gaga is a great bonus)
    • No, that kind of movies is not my thing. Gaga is the main reason I'll watch it.
    • I won't go to watch ASIB (even with Gaga)

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum

Yeah I would. I probably wouldn't pre order anything from it and just kinda see it when I'm free. Gaga just makes it more special 

Well it depends. If it still had that emotional feel to it and got rave reviews, I would watch it. I dont know if I would go to the theater to see it though! Typically during award season, I like to see all the films nominated or as many as I feel I can stomach. So I'd see it but not at the theater.    

It would have to have a powerful singer and that would be tricky considering alot of elements. This just feels so right for her.  There is no way I would be following it so closely! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I'd still be interested but not on the big screen. Like Vox Lux, I'd probably watch it 6 months to a year from now rented from Redbox or something.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Theaters: only LG. This type of.movie is not my cup of tea for the big screen

Home as soon as available: if another main pop girl played the role

Eventually: if another credible actress played it

Bloodyjack

That's a tricky one because I really don't like that sort of genre because I find it quite mundane and boring. I do really like vintage Hollywood though and I love Judy so I'd probably watch it eventually. Especially since the reviews have been so incredible

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Yes I would, I don’t think it’d be as much of a priority for me but if I saw the trailer I’d be like ooo that looks good! 

SwissMonster

I would go see it if it would have the same hype as it has now. Speaking of the critics. 

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Stephen

Hmm maybe not in the theaters. But with such a high score on rotten tomatoes I'd probably check it out once it's available to rent.

The Fame

Nope. I literally am only going to go see it for Gaga. I really don't like non-animated movies all that much, and would otherwise never go see this one. 

Archived