💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ASIB low trailer views: indicates box office?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

It’s tracking very well based on box office predictions. Also It’s main competition is a comic book film that doesn’t have the same audience as a romantic drama/musical (also Venom looks atrocious). 

It’s done so well critically that Warner Bros. had the confidence to release the critics embargo, so bad word of mouth is not a concern. 

It also stars two superstars. It’s checked off so many boxes to do well at the box office that low YouTube views (on only one channel) are nothing to go by.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpeechIess
12 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

The trailer has 30M views on Facebook from one upload.

It even has 130k+ shares on some random JerseyBoysMovie page:

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyBoysMovie/videos/466359063805304/

Not to mention all the other uploads all over the internet, and you're not counting people that are aware of the movie from TV ads or the trailer playing before movies at theaters or the posters in the streets. Those don't count for views.

this is proof that most of the gp is getting HYPE, those facebook views are crucial :sis:.

12 hours ago, jinko said:

As compared to what "blockbusters" tho? Superhero, horror movies? :oprah: Because we all know why those movies rake in views.

Because they star such hotties like. Ok So i have a thing with Abs sue me. 

original.gif

chris+pratt+shirtless.gif

b26722e5f9d8158dafa76365334f7148.jpg

MonsterPaws
22 hours ago, ferretti said:

I mean this movie will never compete, at least in a launch/hype way as something like a Marvel movie or Star Wars film. We're looking for Frozen/Greatest Showman/ideally Titanic route to success.

Frozen and Titanic were huge though. I don't think ASIB is gonna hit those numbers.

The Greatest Showman's numbers are a bit more reasonable though, especially with the current hype. Only problem is that ASIB seems more geared toward a mature audience. The Greatest Showman was very kid-friendly.

22 hours ago, monketsharona said:

90% wouldn't go to see it if it wasn't Gaga like for sure...

I'll be very honest, I'm going to watch it because it's Gaga... That kind of movies is not my thing tbh... 

But I'm sure I'll enjoy it of course.

A film with this much Oscar hype, I’d definitely be seeing it if Gaga wasn’t in it. Just not in cinema😂

• 1 month later...
bloody g

@Mods close this and burn it forever because talent won :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived