💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sesame Street writer clarifies whether Bert and Ernie are a gay couple

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

An Emmy-winning scriptwriter who worked on Sesame Street during the show’s heyday has revealed he does consider two of the show’s central characters, Bert and Ernie, to be a couple.

Speaking to Queerty, songwriter Mark Saltzman was asked if he thought of the pair as gay. He admitted he had no other way to ‘contextualize’ them.

‘And I always felt that without a huge agenda, when I was writing Bert and Ernie, they were. I didn’t have any other way to contextualize them.’

Saltzman furthermore admitted that the pair’s shenanigans were often inspired by his real-life relationship with late documentary filmmaker Arnold Glassman.

However, Saltzman added the caveat that he never ‘said to the head writer, “oh, I’m writing this, this is my partner and me.”’

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/sesame-street-writer-clarifies-whether-bert-and-ernie-are-a-gay-couple/#gs.2FLCZyQ

Bonkers

Is anyone else really turned in right now?  :awkney:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Bonkers said:

You into kinky puppet ****?

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Rainbow1 said:

You into kinky puppet ****?

:awkney::awkney::awkney:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

joemayzzin

you must be living under a rock if you didn't put this together that they were a "couple" i mean two men living together :lmao: 

latest?cb=20160922094917

we stan OG gay characters from the late 60's early 70's!!!

ryanripley
36 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

girl that better not be a typo for turned on

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

It is quite obvious since the first get go, (gay couples used to call each other as roommates to the people who asks back in the day), but glad it is confirmed bluntly now so nobody will be guessing anymore. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Do they wash the dolls sometimes? they look a bit dirty and imagine the bacteria inside :awkney:

And yaas Bernie and Ernie!! now marry and have a little kid!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

27 minutes ago, River said:

Do they wash the dolls sometimes? they look a bit dirty and imagine the bacteria inside :awkney:

Dry clean and steamroll, beibe! Fancier! :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived