Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ally's German voice is now different

kvnrp

Featured Posts

Henri Bardot

In Luxembourg it will be in English with German/French/Dutch subtitles :vegas:

I'm so sorry tbh, dubbing is bullshit (mostly in Europe).

Like in Mexico you have both, original and dubbed, and in France/Spain/Germany etc... everything is dubbed. :saladga:

pooiota

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kulture Kiari said:

I know many people who are very excited to see A Star Is Born but don't speak/understand English and can't read/write English. Let them enjoy the movie.

That’s what subtitles are for? :shrug: 

Miracle
2 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Hey hey, why is everyone so against dubbing on this site? I personally like seeing the film in It's original format, but I know many people who are very excited to see A Star Is Born but don't speak/understand English and can't read/write English. Let them enjoy the movie. The fact that people are excited to see Gaga in a movie is a huge milestone. 

subtitles

Florian
1 hour ago, Henri Bardot said:

In Luxembourg it will be in English with German/French/Dutch subtitles :vegas:

I'm so sorry tbh, dubbing is bullshit (mostly in Europe).

Like in Mexico you have both, original and dubbed, and in France/Spain/Germany etc... everything is dubbed. :saladga:

In France a lot of theaters (big or not) show some sessions in original. I do that with almost every movie I watch.

And on TV you can easily switch between original and dub and add subtitles if you need them.

3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Who even watches movies dubbed? Shame. R rated movies are never dubbed here, only animated stuff

Wake up. Most of the people on earth cannot understand English, that's why there are dubs. They make big movies accessible for people who never got taught English at primary school or later on in life.

SwissMonster

Oh god :triggered: German voice normally have REALLY good voices what concerns the translation. But this? Mess

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Kulture Kiari
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

That’s what subtitles are for? :shrug: 

58 minutes ago, Miracle said:

subtitles

Did both of you not read my post fully?

There's people out there that can't read or write English as well. Some older generations can't even read in general. Not being messed up, but it's the truth.

Stop thinking that English is the number one world wide known language, 'cause It's not. :awkney:

ps: I speak English fluently. But working at different odd jobs, it would piss me off when coworkers would tell me

Coworker: "Yeah!!! [ENTER MOVIE TITLE HERE] looks really cool!" 

Me: "Yeah!!! It comes out next week!!!"

Coworker: "Yeah for you. I have to wait another month before it gets the Spanish audio"

Luckily, a few theaters opened up here that cater specifically for that audience, and I am here for it. If you don't like things being dubbed, just don't see it, but don't bash it either because what you don't like, other viewers see it as their lucky gem. 

Miracle
7 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

There's people out there that can't read or write English as well. Some older generations can't even read in general. Not being messed up, but it's the truth.

Stop thinking that English is the number one world wide known language, 'cause It's not. :awkney:

ps: I speak English fluently. But working at different odd jobs, it would piss me off when coworkers would tell me

Coworker: "Yeah!!! [ENTER MOVIE TITLE HERE] looks really cool!" 

Me: "Yeah!!! It comes out next week!!!"

Coworker: "Yeah for you. I have to wait another month before it gets the Spanish audio"

Luckily, a few theaters opened up here that cater specifically for that audience, and I am here for it. If you don't like things being dubbed, just don't see it, but don't bash it either because what you don't like, other viewers see it as their lucky gem. 

Subtitles in the language of the specific country + some screenings for blind people

8 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

There's people out there that can't read or write English as well.

Wake up, subtitles always in your native language, only sound in english. 

Henri Bardot
1 hour ago, Florian said:

In France a lot of theaters (big or not) show some sessions in original. I do that with almost every movie I watch.

And on TV you can easily switch between original and dub and add subtitles if you need them.

I normally watch French TV and didn't know that :messga: thanks for the tip.

I assumed it was the same as in Germany/Spain because one time I wanted to watch a movie in France and all versions were dubbed :saladga:

I get that the original versions usually come out after the dubbed ones.

pooiota

Archived