💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

New Netflix Show from the creator of Avatar & Korra

Eido

Featured Posts

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform those who love Avatar : The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, that their new show

The Dragon Prince

is now on Netflix. Though the animation is a bit different and not completely fluid at some point, the pattern is the same with Books and Chapter. This time the universe is based on western legends with Elves, magic and everything. :) 

Look forward to this!

Hope Metflix will treat it with more respect than Nick ever does to Korra :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FlopSlurper

You made a typo, it’s The Dragon Prince not The Prince Dragon. It’s also co-created by the developer of uncharted 2 and uncharted 3.

I started watching it yesterday, I know the story will be great as expected from the creators, I just wish they stuck with classic avatar animation because this current one is really bad. 

TheSlash

Avatar :flutter: . This show defined my whole childhood and teenage years (and still does :giveup: ). I hope this show can reach such quality as Avatar did :excited2: .

Ew, David!

Luna Lovegood
41 minutes ago, Eido said:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform those who love Avatar : The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, that their new show

The Prince Dragon

is now on Netflix. Though the animation is a bit different and not completely fluid at some point, the pattern is the same with Books and Chapter. This time the universe is based on western legends with Elves, magic and everything. :) 

He kinda looks like Ben 10

luna’s advocate

1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

You made a typo, it’s The Dragon Prince not The Prince Dragon. It’s also co-created by the developer of uncharted 2 and uncharted 3.

I started watching it yesterday, I know the story will be great as expected from the creators, I just wish they stuck with classic avatar animation because this current one is really bad. 

eheh thanks, I wrote that on my way to work and it didn't see it. :hug:

I watched the first 3 episodes and story is good so far but the animation is kinda bad... I hope it gets better in the second season if it gets one 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived