💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

American Vandal Season 2

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

First season of a TV show I’ve binged in less than 12 hours. It was amazing. Anyone watching/watched?

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid
23 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I want to start but i don't think i like that docu genre that much

2 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

What is this about? What type of genre?

It started as a comedy, imitating documentary style real-crime shows, turning it into a smart comedy. Literally one of a kind. You should absolutely start it and start with season 1. While season 1 is a really good comedy, season 2 is the one where things actually get interesting and ''real''. Both are amazing in their own ways.

Chuckles
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

It started as a comedy, imitating documentary style real-crime shows, turning it into a smart comedy. Literally one of a kind. You should absolutely start it and start with season 1. While season 1 is a really good comedy, season 2 is the one where things actually get interesting and ''real''. Both are amazing in their own ways.

Just saw the trailer of S1, #whodrewthedicks? :toofunny:

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Chuckles said:

Just saw the trailer of S1, #whodrewthedicks? :toofunny:

:poot:

promise you’ll get hooked

SHALLOW
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

So, this documentary style goes on for the whole season? 

A Hybrid
8 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

So, this documentary style goes on for the whole season? 

Yep

LADY APHRODITE

Watched S1 a few months ago and really loved it and finished S2 last night. Really got hooked on the story and I'm not even a fan of crime shows. Definitely worth staying up all night. Really enjoyable and thought-provoking.

A Hybrid
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I watched 2 episodes and it's starting to bore me.

SHALLOW
20 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I'm trying to keep watching cause sometimes there are some shows that get me interested later on

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I'm trying to keep watching cause sometimes there are some shows that get me interested later on

Tbh although American Vandal gets only better, I was hooked from the first episode. Idk if you’ll like it

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Tbh although American Vandal gets only better, I was hooked from the first episode. Idk if you’ll like it

I actually already started it last year but didn't manage to get through the first episode. But i'm giving it another chance just cause i hear people talking about it and saying it's good... pretty much what happened when i started watching GOT :huntyga:

Archived