Gaga and Bradley dethrone all acting competitors in Oscar predictions

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah
17 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's actually weird they haven't chosen a host as of now. It's already September.

idk but i feel like it's gonna be kimmel again lmao, they seem to really love him

I dont like getting hyped so I never get to that point, but seeing this kind of thing is amazing. Just to have her name on that list is amazing.

Getting nominated would be a gigantic honor in itself, and a wonderful sign of an amazing movie career being born. 

Winning would be such a huge achievement for her, a new milestone for her. But getting a nomination is enough to make me 100% proud.

FRANK1991

imagine what will happen to this site if she lost

whoever blocked her from winning will be hated forever and ever on GGD :huntyga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Bradley
1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

idk but i feel like it's gonna be kimmel again lmao, they seem to really love him

I don't think he's gonna host three years consecutively. I'm hoping it would be Ellen.

zakariah
14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't think he's gonna host three years consecutively. I'm hoping it would be Ellen.

yeah, ellen's always a win tbh. my personal choice would be tiffany haddish, it's probably a long shot, but I think she did a good job hosting the MTV movie awards this year & that bit she did with maya rudolph at this year's oscars were pretty funny too

all the Madonna fans and haters...I feel so sorry for them...They are gonna be erratic and confused and upset. They will use whatever excuse they can to downplay Gaga’s Oscar successes, and I’m sat here like sipping a warm cup of tea in my bedroom, crying with a cigarette, watching Gaga accept Best Actress next February 😱😢🤓 y’all I am so proud of her

Teal Ambition

If someone told me several months ago that this movie would even possibly be a contender for the Oscars, I would have laughed in their face. I was never expecting it to do well :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

It is too early when there are still more movies to come out before Oscar deadline.  They are in with a chance certainly but I don’t trust the media.

boyerased

Sometimes it’s all about building a narrative unless there’s a clear cut winner. They should campaign for her hard and the media should always be on her side. Though even a nomination would suffice honestly.

2 hours ago, Galagala said:

No more high expectation plz:gum:

Standing out at this moment is not a good thing to be heard if a film want to snatch that Oscars. 

Doubt that. If the film’s truly good, then it’ll win. This happened to La La Land. It got all this buzz and cleaned up many award shows. 

Archived