💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Gaga and Bradley dethrone all acting competitors in Oscar predictions

Bradley

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

this is insane, if gaga wins she'll be like the first actress to win an oscar for their role in their first major motion picture since Lupita Nyong'o in 2014

with that said, however, we still have about 5 months to go from now till the oscars, so anything could happen, but i'm pretty sure ASIB has the Golden Globes on lock right now, they love their heartfelt musicals & of course, gaga herself :bon:

also i can't wait for award season to come so that the hosts can praise gaga & ASIB even more during their monologues :poot:

Pretty sure Gaga will be the first singer to win or be nominated for an acting award on her debut film. That is true talent right there. She’ll be up there with the Oscar-nominated singers like Bette Midler, Barbra and Cher. 

Madonna can sit there with all her Worst Actress razzies, a record for any woman in the industry. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
42 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It is too early when there are still more movies to come out before Oscar deadline.  They are in with a chance certainly but I don’t trust the media.

Predictions are subject to fluctuations, that's for sure. But many of these experts have seen the movie itself, including the founder of Gold Derby and these predictions are actually more credible than the ones made before the premiere.

And you can trust Gold Derby to a good extent, they have rather quite a good record in predicting nominees and winners.

keith ink

Can someone fill me up

did lala land also receive this type of prediction ahead of the awards season?

Just want to see some comparisons

Bradley
25 minutes ago, Scathach said:

The frontrunners rarely win...

For Best Actor and Best Actress,

all the frontrunners won the award in 2018, 2017 and 2015.

zakariah
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Pretty sure Gaga will be the first singer to win or be nominated for an acting award on her debut film. That is true talent right there. She’ll be up there with the Oscar-nominated singers like Bette Midler, Barbra and Cher. 

Madonna can sit there with all her Worst Actress razzies, a record for any woman in the industry. 

nah, gaga won’t be the first, jennifer hudson did that a decade ago with Dreamgirls, but idk if she was the first???

zakariah
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

How often they get nominated? 

like 99.9% chance that they’ll get nominated lmao

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

like 99.9% chance that they’ll get nominated lmao

I'm asking because a nomination for Gaga as an actress would be a big achievement 

KleinGa
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

If someone told me several months ago that this movie would even possibly be a contender for the Oscars, I would have laughed in their face. I was never expecting it to do well :cryga:

looking through this list of predictions, ASIB sits at the top for all major awards, even Best Supporting Actor :cryga:

Im literally so shocked. I literally called this movie a "mistake" and a "disaster waiting to happen". Gaga slapped me in the face and proved me wrong. I love being dragged by talent :giveup:

Our fave is so talented like I can't believe we doubted her power 

15 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

nah, gaga won’t be the first, jennifer hudson did that a decade ago with Dreamgirls, but idk if she was the first???

I meant to say Best Actress, sorry. My mistake. Jennifer won Best Supporting, didn’t she?

Teal Ambition
6 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

looking through this list of predictions, ASIB sits at the top for all major awards, even Best Supporting Actor :cryga:

Im literally so shocked. I literally called this movie a "mistake" and a "disaster waiting to happen". Gaga slapped me in the face and proved me wrong. I love being dragged by talent :giveup:

Our fave is so talented like I can't believe we doubted her power 

Well it seems like when we have no faith in projects, they do well. So we need to keep doing this in the gc :ladyhaha: Literally none of us had faith in it except @GypsyBabe :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Well it seems like when we have no faith in projects, they do well. So we need to keep doing this in the gc :ladyhaha: Literally none of us had faith in it except @GypsyBabe :cryga:

time to drag LG6 to hell and back :vegas:

Archived