1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Cher had 6 decades with number 1 hits tho, the real icon. :vegas:

only on various billboard charts, I think this OP is talking about the hot 100

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

If we're strictly talking Billboard Hot 100 #1's, it's only 3 decades -- 60's ("I Got You Babe"), 70s (three #1's), and 90s ("Believe").

Yeah I was wondering how many were on hot 100

Even so, a #1 in 6 decades in any of the main charts is insane. Hence she's the only one who managed it

No, she is too weak at streaming and has no power on radio/pure sales even Ariana couldn't get her #1 with no tears left to cry so it's pretty sure she is never gonna get another #1 or even a Top 3 since the last is The Edge Of Glory in 2011.

Awrah999

Gaga can definitely get another #1. Just because she branches out, takes risks, and masters multiple talents with ASIB doesn’t mean she can’t be commercially successful like some of you seem to believe. Her songwriting and musical talent is endless, and her voice is only getting better :)

11 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

Gaga can definitely get another #1. Just because she branches out, takes risks, and masters multiple talents with ASIB doesn’t mean she can’t be commercially successful like some of you seem to believe. Her songwriting and musical talent is endless, and her voice is only getting better :)

and then you wake up lol

5 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

ehh Idk. Honestly who knows what her commercial performance will be like after ASIB.

Praying.mp3 for constant GP like and support!

4 hours ago, Mylene said:

No, she is too weak at streaming and has no power on radio/pure sales even Ariana couldn't get her #1 with no tears left to cry so it's pretty sure she is never gonna get another #1 or even a Top 3 since the last is The Edge Of Glory in 2011.

Her pure sales is one of the strongest lol. Ariana's pure sales are no match for Gags:gaysia:

6 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Her pure sales is one of the strongest lol. Ariana's pure sales are no match for Gags:gaysia:

no tears left to cry debuted with 100k pure sales

Sweetener debuted with 127k pure sales and finish with 232k SPS first week

Joanne sold like 660k pure in the US with the superbowl boost

ANTI sold like 710k pure 

her sales are not the strongest

migamiga

i understand why people are pessimistic about her getting another #1 but i wouldn't count her out. no one thought mariah would ever have another #1 let alone another hit after glitter. But now she has 3 more #1s and a christmas song that has been reaching top 15 the last 3 years and still reaching new peaks. gaga definitely has the talent, star power, and backing for another #1- everything just needs to align at the right time.

GypsyBabe

Never bet against Gaga. :vegas:

Or maybe you should, because she just loves proving people wrong. 

⚯͛

1 hour ago, Mylene said:

no tears left to cry debuted with 100k pure sales

Sweetener debuted with 127k pure sales and finish with 232k SPS first week

Joanne sold like 660k pure in the US with the superbowl boost

ANTI sold like 710k pure 

her sales are not the strongest

Thanks for confirming my fact. Joanne debuted with 170 k pure sales :vegas: and Perfect Illusion debuted with 100 k pure sales

Archived