Jump to content
politics

Paul Manafort pleads guilty


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

Does this mean that this will cascade into more people being investigated and possibly prosecuted?

it means that  there is a potential plea deal... which means he will cooperate to rat out the rats...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's... bad

I'm not even yassing at the schaudenfreude of these ****ers getting their just desserts. I'm just tired of it all. Tired of it being so hard to get one tiny iota of justice against these people who intentionally desire to sacrifice the welfare of millions of people they are supposed to serve. Tired of there being no good alternative paths, even if the Orange One is impeached. I need that blue wave to wash over this November and give me some hope :pray:

My old cat is a tough man, but i cant deny the way he bites my hand and he stabs me, he grabs me by my heart <3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...