Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 should drop in 2020

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

LadyLuca
31 minutes ago, Mylene said:

She served nothing in 2017 except The Cure yeah

Superbowl, Coachella, John Wayne Video, The Cure, 5F2,Joanne World tour etc…; say hi.

I mean. Imagine Gaga just dropping Joanne in 2016 and then just leaving 2017 out. Atleast I would miss those things

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
29 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

Yeah, you watched them on your phone, but she had to create, rehearse and perform all of that irl :sweat:

Just because you didn't experience all of that in person, doesn't mean it didn't happen :oops:

I don’t really care if she does 150 dates, it’s not feeding the fans. I know that keeps her busy, but like, you don’t say someone’s an excellent attorney if they paint everyday. I can understand her being busy and tired, doesn’t mean I’ll count it as if she released much for me to enjoy in 2017. So yeah, I’m thirsty

No family’s safe when I sashay

I genuinely think LG6 is called Enigma and she’s going to drop it around the start of the residency/ Q1 2019. 

Or she’ll at least release the first single at the residency. Build up hype and drop the album around Oscar season, it would be amazing if she did that. 

Depends really. I have a feeling she’s going to just drop an album instead of going the traditional route of releasing singles before. 

🙋🏼‍♂️

JoanneMonster

I’m just so sad about vegas, dont come at me but I loved the album release then promo then tour that gaga has always done. I can’t think of her releasing my favorite album ever and not touring for it

I See You

JoanneMonster
2 hours ago, jsn said:

The no touring for a new album thing doesn't matter to me because she hasn't come to Tennessee since the Monster Ball anyway :selena:

Gurl but she toured all around the US a lot of times

South America still hasnt seen gaga since the BTWB

I See You

Who’s gonna release the follow up to their comeback 4 years after the comeback :awkney: we’ll probably see an album late next year is my guess

nattuggla
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay.. I don’t think she should wait that long.. 2019 would be great and I think her not using ASIB hype and possibly Oscar win for new release of her pop album and a huge comeback would be a really stupid decision.. 

Agreed. I think how the Enigma dates are spreaded means she isn't that chained to Vegas like other acts. There are like two 4-months big gaps in between the shows where she definetely could release an album. I think that Gaga and her team are trying to ride on the ASIB hype wave until end of February so I doubt anything LG6-related will come before that.

Donastella96

Hmmm Agree but I think it will be out in 2019. She is already talking about LG6 So I don't think we will wait for so long. The tour may start on 2020 though but in 2019 she won't be stuck in Vegas.Like true there is the Vegas residency but it's like 2 shows per month or something (I think) like it's not a tour so she will have time for her album.The only thing I wish is for her to take time to feel as much better as possible before a tour so she won't be hurt again :ohno::kara:

WhiteWitch
On 9/13/2018 at 11:15 AM, TheAlpha said:

I was always on team #2019RadioIsOurs but I have changed my mind. I honestly think LG6 should come in 2020. The main reason for that is the residency. This was the whole idea behind it and why she accepted it. To take a break from touring. From promoting. Why waste an album that must of your fanbase won’t be able to enjoy live when you’ll be stuck in Vegas? At the end of the day, must artists do a residency as a way to celebrate their music career. She really doesn’t need any new material. Besides, she can just use songs from the soundtrack. Which in my opinion (based on the snippets) the songs sound more exciting than any Joanne track.. I think it’d be smart to leave LG6 for 2020. But hey, this not to be taken seriously. It’s just a thought. New music is new music and I’ll be happy whenever it gets here.

In the meantime, I’m PUMPED for the soundtrack:vegas:

I would ship this ONLY if we get at least an EP in ‘19, and then a full BTW length album 2020

I don't think she would even take that long on an album tbh. It's clear she's in a creative buzz again so it's not like with ARTPOP or Joanne where she was fairly burnt out and needed some R&R. She's gotten that. She's feeling inspired again and happy. Even if this timeline you're saying makes sense (though I dispute it), I don't think she as an artist would want or need that much time lol

Archived