Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 should drop in 2020

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2

I think she'll release C3C around this December and LG6 after awards season. Probably around April. It's the smartest move

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica

I see her releasing LG6 next year and revamping the residency for 2020 then doing a short world tour in 2021 with Enigma before taking a break from career for starting a family, wedding and probably some acting etc. I don't see us getting another album after LG6 for at least 3-5 year, so like 2026?

5 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

I always thought its confirmed LG6 comes in 2019/2020 and that everybody saying its comming this year has their perfect delusion mp3.

Let me say this. As long as a few tracks or a Ep with 3 songs or so is comming I would be fine. She served so much in 2017— we soon get ASIB and Im very exited for its soundtrack. And in 2018/19 we have vegas. 

Still my bet is at Q3/4 in 2019.

She served nothing in 2017 except The Cure yeah

That would be probably the dumbest move ever she had to follow the hype of the movie let's pray he doesn't bomb (lol) and then in december release LG6 and everyone is happy :vegas:

A Hybrid
Just now, Mylene said:

She served nothing in 2017 except The Cure yeah

This. I don’t really enjoy watching live shows through my phone so yeah

No family’s safe when I sashay

The no touring for a new album thing doesn't matter to me because she hasn't come to Tennessee since the Monster Ball anyway :selena:

TheAlpha
1 minute ago, jsn said:

The no touring for a new album thing doesn't matter to me because she hasn't come to Tennessee since the Monster Ball anyway :selena:

Really? That’s weird:triggered:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Economy

If she releases tracks from ASIB as singles with her name on it I'm fine with waiting until 2020

If she doesn't that's a long break to take from music. Will be harder to have success

But it's up to her at the end of the day

4 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

This. I don’t really enjoy watching live shows through my phone so yeah

Yeah, you watched them on your phone, but she had to create, rehearse and perform all of that irl :sweat:

Just because you didn't experience all of that in person, doesn't mean it didn't happen :oops:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

7 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Really? That’s weird:triggered:

She was supposed to come for the Born This Way tour, but it was one of the canceled dates.  Then she didn't even bother for ARTPOP or Joanne :(

20 minutes ago, Mulholland said:

At the end of the day, you don't need a tour to go with an album. And Enigma can promote a new album, should she release one. Britney released two albums during her residency, then went on tour after. 

And we all know how those two albums went :laughga:

I personally don't think she would drop an album without giving it any promo outside Vegas. She's too passionate and proud about her work to just throw an entire album out of the window.

An EP, however...

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Mulholland
Just now, Sam98 said:

And we all know how those two albums went :laughga:

I personally don't think she would drop an album without giving it any promo outside Vegas. She's too passionate and proud about her work to just throw an entire album out of the window.

An EP, however...

I didn't mean it as a super-direct, literal comparison. Yeah, the Britney albums flopped, but not because of Vegas, I don't think. There are a lot of unrelated factors that go into explaining their underperformance.

And Gaga can promote an album, if she wants, while Vegas is happening. Her dates are suuuuuper spread out. The only thing she can't/won't do, is tour simultaneously. The TV, radio, music videos, magazines, award shows, and everything else she can do.

Archived