Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B Posts Top 10 Selling HipHop Albums of 2018 - No Nicki

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people that keep commenting "i'm so tired of them" i wonder if they stan gaga because gaga/madonna feud was longer than this and is literally still going... 

7 hours ago, Mad Onna said:

Cardi B has no impact whatsoever. Her pulling numbers out like they somehow justify her actions or attitude is EMBARRASSING. 

girllllll Bodak Yellow is one of the most culturally significant songs in YEARS and cardi b is an icon of the afro latino community in the united states so saying she has no impact is actually racist and super ignorant but you do you sis! 

monsterdino
15 minutes ago, Gay said:

and cardi's debut outstreamed nicki's so what's your point really?

are u seriously comparing streaming numbers from an album in 2010 vs an album in 2018....skjfnksdhbfsjdf what is ur point really?

Nicki's album has bigger SPS number than Cardi's :rip: 

Just now, monsterdino said:

are u seriously comparing streaming numbers from an album in 2010 vs an album in 2018....skjfnksdhbfsjdf what is ur point really?

Nicki's album has bigger SPS number than Cardi's :rip: 

just like you are comparing sales numbers from an album in 2018 vs an album in 2010 nadjfjkahabdhfaludhfakjbf so i guess the logic only work for you and not for me? 

and nicki's album doesn't have bigger sps than cardi's wtf 

monsterdino
Just now, Gay said:

just like you are comparing sales numbers from an album in 2018 vs an album in 2010 nadjfjkahabdhfaludhfakjbf so i guess the logic only work for you and not for me? 

and nicki's album doesn't have bigger sps than cardi's wtf 

I didn't compare sales bc I never said pure sales...when I said outsold I meant units wise not PURE SALES :rip: stop embarrasing urself

and yes it does have bigger SPS (if u even know what that stands for)

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

I didn't compare sales bc I never said pure sales...when I said outsold I meant units wise not PURE SALES :rip: stop embarrasing urself

and yes it does have bigger SPS (if u even know what that stands for)

i actually don't think you know what you talking about omg :rip:

idk what tf u talking about. cardi (without 2 months of pre order, merch and tour bundles, adding fefe, $5 discount, etc) was able to do 255k, nicki did 180k... but i'm sure you already know this. thanks for playing tho :trollga:

DONAJENDRO
8 minutes ago, Gay said:

girllllll Bodak Yellow is one of the most culturally significant songs in YEARS and cardi b is an icon of the afro latino community in the united states so saying she has no impact is actually racist and super ignorant but you do you sis! 

Nobody becomes an icon within one year sis :rip: this post is more embarrassing than Cardi's 🤗

Mad Onna

monsterdino
Just now, Gay said:

i actually don't think you know what you talking about omg :rip:

idk what tf u talking about. cardi (without 2 months of pre order, merch and tour bundles, adding fefe, $5 discount, etc) was able to do 255k, nicki did 180k... but i'm sure you already know this. thanks for playing tho :trollga:

yeah you're out of it...I never mentioned Queen but Nicki's debut which as far as I remember was Pink Friday not Queen...which clearly outsold (again meaning in sales plus streaming aka SPS) Invasion Of Privacy. 

3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

yeah you're out of it...I never mentioned Queen but Nicki's debut which as far as I remember was Pink Friday not Queen...which clearly outsold (again meaning in sales plus streaming aka SPS) Invasion Of Privacy. 

invasion of privacy outstreamed every single nicki album and that's the tea :tea:

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Gay said:

invasion of privacy outstreamed every single nicki album and that's the tea :tea:

nn stay mad sis :rip: 

also Super Bass is bigger than any Cardi single :tea: 

As much as I see Cardi as a rude person, I don't really see this is a bad thing. We should give her the benefit of the doubt imo. She's dumb but maybe not dumb enough not to be able to be happy at  her success regardless of what other ppl do

Archived