💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye Says He’s Teaching At Chicago Art Institute; Nope, Says School

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Kanye West announced on Twitter that he’ll be teaching at the prestigious School of the Art Institute of Chicago.

The art school issued a polite statement Monday saying administrators were “flattered that Mr. West would have an interest in teaching emerging artists and designers at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.”

But he is “not currently teaching at SAIC, and at this time, there are no plans for him to do so,” said the statement.

Bizarrely, West told “Extra” over the weekend that his wife, Kim Kardashian, “is in law school now, and it’s extremely serious to us.” A rep for her told Page Six (and other media) that she’s not attending law school (she didn’t graduate from college) but that she is working on prison reform.

He tweeted that he’ll be teaching at the American Academy of Art in Chicago as well, which also is not happening, reported ABC 7. 

The teaching gigs were part of a stream of tweets from West on Sunday about various Chicago plans. The hip-hopper said he aimed to set up a “Yeezy office” in the city. And he tweeted, “We’re going to do Chicago Comedy Jam” in October and “restore the Regal Theatre,” likely referring to the Avalon Regal cinema in Chicago’s South Shore neighborhood.

He tweeted simply “2024” on Saturday, leading some to believe he was dreaming of a true West Wing. 

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b973c6de4b0cf7b0042e390?utm_hp_ref=black-voices&ir=Black%2BVoices&section=black-voices&utm_source=main_fb&utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063&utm_medium=facebook

crisTEAne
21 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Kim Kardashian, “is in law school now,

:lmao:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

49 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Bizarrely, West told “Extra” over the weekend that his wife, Kim Kardashian, “is in law school now, and it’s extremely serious to us.” A rep for her told Page Six (and other media) that she’s not attending law school (she didn’t graduate from college) but that she is working on prison reform.

Elle Woods is shook :selena:

Guest Blue Madonna

What happened :nooo:

I miss when he was just regarded as one of the world's most talented producers as well as a rapper that spits fire rather than the clown he is now known for being :noparty:

DiscoHeaven23
16 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Is he in another manic phase? 

I hope he is taking his medicine, because this is out there. 

Def sounds manic to me. Pretty classic mania tbh

ZephyrInTheSky

"Kim is in law school"

meanwhile

kim-kardashian-selfie-2.gif

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived