AMC hosting A Star is Born fan events on October 2

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehanyo
36 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

Unfortunately this won't count towards opening day sales so we still need to go on the 5th. SUPPORT HA :sis:

How do you know that?

DiamondAngel

Guys please help!!! Every time I click "continue" it won't let me. What do I do??? 

Edit: never mind I figured it out, I'm stupid. But ahhhh I can't wait!! 

PopMonstre
Just now, thehanyo said:

How do you know that?

My father has a friend who works for AMC and he asked about it. The guy also said that people will get their instructions for the download of the soundtrack on the 5th.

44 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

Unfortunately this won't count towards opening day sales so we still need to go on the 5th. SUPPORT HA :sis:

for the soundtrack it will count for first week since you will only be able to get your copy on Oct 5

for movies it doesn't matter. They'll just include the gross in the "early screenings" gross with Thursday night screenings.

Are you sure this won’t count towards the box office takings?  I have seen films have previews added as part of opening weekend takings.  Would they be so stupid as to lose money?  

Chickens in Malibu

This is not working for me (Vegas).. Anyone knows why?

It gives me litterally 3 seconds to fill out my payment information, if I don't finish within 3 seconds it says "We had to release any reserved tickets or food & beverage items because the allotted time has expired."...

Like seriously....

Luv u Sum
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

There's one like 15 minutes away from me ...I'm tempted even though I bought Oct 4 tickets last night...

Do it sis! :vegas:

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

There's one like 15 minutes away from me ...I'm tempted even though I bought Oct 4 tickets last night...

Do it!!!! I plan on going to see the movie more than once :staymad:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

phantasmas

I see my AMC already has a few seats sold..
can't wait to yell out, "YAAAAS GAGA!!"  in unison with all my local hunties :huntyga:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived