💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Marina: Are you also addicted to Last Dance (Someone Else’s Baby) snippet?

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/12/2018 at 9:09 AM, WokePop said:

yeah there’s one that’s 2 min it’s basically the two first verses of the song, prechorus and chorus but it’s sped up and chopped. and it’s giving me MY LIFE RN basically. I already showed to all my friends and they’re all excited.

that’s the bad part tho, I think it could be released this year or maybe only in 2019. I’ve read sources that suggest both. and I need it for yesterday. :giveup:

“guess it was my last chaaance...

and now this is our last daaaance...

you fell through the cracks in my hand..

hard to say it’s over...but I’m already someone else’s

BAAAABY! oooooh

BAAAAABY! ooooooh

:pray:

heyy sorry, could u pm me the link pls?

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

On 9/12/2018 at 6:29 AM, WokePop said:

OMG SLAY Marina! (now without The Diamonds)

honestly that song is the only thing I wanna hear and the leaked snippet’s quality is so low and crappy but either way it’s such a BOP! I am so excited for it!

Is it gonna be her best song? I don’t know! It’s sorta like Froot 2.0 but it’s so much better and more catchy!

from the snippet only I honestly think it could smash. it sounds awesome. Go Marina!

if you don’t have the long snippet I can DM a few selected ones in the premise you won’t spam it so they take it down.

edit: I don’t usually listen to leaks but it’s Marina (fan since 2010) and I’ve been waiting for almost 5 years so yeah.

I would loooove a DM. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
dangkhanh fdt
On 9/12/2018 at 8:32 PM, youandi said:

I love her v much, song sounds great and I can't wait 

I heard a snippet but I don't know if it was a long one?! 

When are you expecting it? I was hoping she'd release a first single before that concert thing she's making an appearance at round the end of the month 

can you send me please?

Archived