💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Lana Del Rey album in 2019 + "Venice Bitch" out on 9/18

blackstar

Featured Posts

Suspiria
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i don't get why people say lana releases more often than gaga when she only has 4 albums whilst gaga has like 7 albums and an 8th one in the works :huh:

Lana debuted in 2012. So in 6 years she's released 5 albums (if you count Paradise), plus a tonne of songs for movies and other peoples albums.

Gaga has also released 5 albums, plus a cover album and soon a soundtrack, over 10 years.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
14 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Lana debuted in 2012. So in 6 years she's released 5 albums (if you count Paradise), plus a tonne of songs for movies and other peoples albums.

Gaga has also released 5 albums, plus a cover album and soon a soundtrack, over 10 years.

Paradise is an EP so 4 albums since it has 6 new songs, a cover and a new version of an already twice released song

within 6 years, gaga also had 4 albums (TFM is an album cus its 8 new songs) plus a couple of covers and movie songs, 2 features, a live EP and 3 remix albums

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

57 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Ugh, I’m so excited!! I’m still listening to Lust For Life everyday! Hopefully Jack Antonoff did a great job with Lana and we don’t end up with another Melodrama. 

:wtfga:  I absolutely love Melodrama cover to cover 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

queen of giving her fans new music every single year.

and we are the first people, we are THE FIRST PEOPLE!! to say our faves aren't treating us right.

giphy.gif

Suspiria
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

Paradise is an EP so 4 albums since it has 6 new songs, a cover and a new version of an already twice released song

within 6 years, gaga also had 4 albums (TFM is an album cus its 8 new songs) plus a couple of covers and movie songs, 2 features, a live EP and 3 remix albums

Lol come on, it had 8 new tracks (9 if you include Burning Desire), if TFM is an album then so is Paradise.

The point is, Lana definitely delivers in terms of quantity, and she doesn't seem to be slowing down. I'm not saying Gaga doesn't deliver as much as she should, I'm just saying that Lana definitely does.

2 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Ugh, I’m so excited!! I’m still listening to Lust For Life everyday! Hopefully Jack Antonoff did a great job with Lana and we don’t end up with another Melodrama. 

You mean 'we don't want to end up with another Reputation' because Melodrama is a fantastic album can't say the same for Reputation :messga:

But that is just my opinion :huntyga:

TheSlash
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

but they've put out one album and they're both about to release one so it's the same amount of music lol

don't forget gaga also released TC, Joanne piano and Your Song

edit: and gaga's comes with 2 hour movieï»ż

As I said, it's a fact for now :lana: . Let's see what happens the next months :kara:  :excited2: 

Ew, David!

3 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Omg he looks so creepy in this. A REAL creeper !

Probably imagining her covered in Nutella :creepflop:

Italian iconnnnn

I hope the 2 songs are really different. MAC is very folksy, singer-songwritery, as if Lana is trying on her Cash or Dylan hat for a turn. But Venice Bitch's name suggests something that is nothing like that. I hope it's more sexy, tongue-in-cheek glamorous, maybe from the perspective of a character. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived