💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are journalists banned from asking her about LG6?

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

I just find it SO surprising that through ALL the billions of interview she's making, no one asked her about the next album.

Two weeks ago, every single media was posting about her cryptic pictures on instagram, they all KNOW what she's up to, but so one dared to ask.

I'm wondering if the label/management is maybe requiring media to NOT ask questions about LG6. (You knwo sometimes journalists must hand in their questions and submit them for reviews before major interviews.. I wonder if that's a strategy Gaga and her team is going for ASIB-LG6 wise)

EDIT

For all of you saying it's irrelevant (ugh) to ask about anything else than ASIB. In the last 10 years, we've all watched so many interviews where she's there to promote a new album, or a perfume, or AHS, or whatever and yet, the interviewer would ask about her love life, her pain, her style, her future projects. That's how you go with intervieviews, you ask as many things as possible. This is what makes me wonder if there is a lot more control surroudings the media this time aorund. But please, don't tell me it's irrelevant. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's irrelevant to the project.. it's like interviewing her about her apples and asking her about her onions

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Notthebling
1 minute ago, River said:

Became it's irrelevant to the project.. it's like interviewing her about her apples and asking her about her onions

I don't agree. If I were to interview Gaga, I would end by asking "and we know aside from ASIB you've been working on new music".

As a journalist myself, I think it's important to cover as much as possible (especially when you're talking with someone as important as Gaga). Every single media is CRAVING to get the news from when new music is coming out.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

RahrahWitch

She's going into these interviews as an Actress and to talk about ASIB. Any LG6 talk I imagine would be disrespectful to her in my opinion.

Notthebling
Just now, RahrahWitch said:

She's going into these interviews as an Actress and to talk about ASIB. Any LG6 talk I imagine would be disrespectful to her in my opinion.

"How has the role for Ally influenced you in your personal songwriting for future projects"

Mulholland

Very often when interviews with talent are being set up, their team will tell the journalist/interviewer if anything is off limits or what the scope of the interview can be. So I imagine the interviewers have been told to stick only to questions about the film.

It makes sense for a lot of reasons: Gaga probably doesn't want to talk about an in-the-works project, and neither she nor the ASIB team want attention for the movie diverted to her personal projects.

Hmm, well it's not that they don't ask her about future projects or her music career, she has been asked about Enigma at her press conferences. So they must have asked the press to "focus on the current soundtrack" or "the soundtrack IS her new album" or something like that because otherwise I'm sure she would have been asked. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

djBuffoon

I would be willing to bet that the interviewers were respectfully asked not to inquire about upcoming music. I think it was even the Vogue article that said she intends to keep future projects a secret until the time is right.

No it is not, there is one media from Europe that asked it. But I suppose they asked them in private interview backstage.

But that is irrelevant subject to ask and probably will get you frowned upon if and when ypu ask about it. I mean, press junket usually have limited time and each journalist may only have one chance to ask their own question, sometimes it is pick and choose as well, so when they are handed the opportunity, they definitely choose to ask something connected to the movie project than her musical ones. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlexanderMagno

Very likely they are requested to talk about the movie mostly. She’s promoting the movie after all, to be honest I’m glad no one’s asking about the music. It’s not the time nor the place.

Bambino
6 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

"How has the role for Ally influenced you in your personal songwriting for future projects"

:applause:

Quote from her Vogue interview :

"She doesn’t want to talk at all about the new music she’s working on for a future album, or the scripts that are suddenly rolling in."

I'm guessing it's the same for the movie interviews!

Catnikko

They would definitely be told what she will and won't talk about

they probably made it clear to talk about ASIB only otherwise they could ask about her music, her public struggle with fibro, etc

Actual patient

Scathach

They are here to ask questions about ASIB, not there to interview Lady Gaga. Everything not related to the movie is irrelevant at the moment.

Archived