💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB early screenings (U.S./U.K.)

Borislshere

Featured Posts

geewillikers
27 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Honestly the pop songs are really good (at least WDYDT, HM & HBF)! I enjoyed them but im looking forward way more to the ballads! :classy:

I am 100% more excited for the ballads! I cannot wait for the GP to see our girl serve vocals! I know I'll enjoy all of the music, but I cannot wait for Is that alright and always remember us this way:cryga: A classic ballad always gets me:giveup:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy
10 hours ago, geewillikers said:

I am 100% more excited for the ballads! I cannot wait for the GP to see our girl serve vocals! I know I'll enjoy all of the music, but I cannot wait for Is that alright and always remember us this way:cryga: A classic ballad always gets me:giveup:

YES! I agree! I can't even begin to assimilate how much I'll be crying :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

phantasmas

the showing near me is practically sold out :air: i had to re-select seats 4x as they kept being sold :giveup: 

see u there, uglies :hor:

Just got back, it was good, Gaga/Bradley were GREAT, not sure the movie is Oscar worthy but it was good. More than a few teary eyes near the end

At my seats now!  Some girl asked who’s here for Gaga and everyone screamed. Then another girl said that it feels like 2010 again :selena:

ManOnTheMoon

I just got back from a screening in Indianapolis. I have been an avid fan for 10 years now, and tend to think I know our girl so well. I had no idea she was that talented when the credits rolled. The final song was everything. I am blown away, I’m speechless. We’ve all been excited about this movie for damn near two years, and one would think the hype would invite disappointment upon viewing, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. It was incredible. 

1 minute ago, ManOnTheMoon said:

The final song was everything.

Yes, Yes brought a tear to my eyes

Flippy

I’ll Never Love Again had everyone in tears! My favorite song for sure! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I saw it! Her acting was great! The pacing was a little weird but maybe that’s because I left to pee twice 

geewillikers

Her acting and the music was phenomenal! I think the plot and pacing could have been better. I felt that the plot was a bit rushed and that the movie could have been much longer. Overall, however, I think it was amazing and unlike anything i've seen before. 

12 minutes ago, geewillikers said:

Her acting and the music was phenomenal! I think the plot and pacing could have been better. I felt that the plot was a bit rushed and that the movie could have been much longer. Overall, however, I think it was amazing and unlike anything i've seen before. 

Yeah she kinda became a star out of nowhere and the ending came out of nowhere and I didn’t even realize that “thing” happened until they mentioned it 

Archived