Will Gaga pull a Madonna?

edgy

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WhiteWitch
1 hour ago, edgy said:

Now that the positive reviews for ASIB has been coming in and the potential for an Oscar win is strong, Gaga is in the process of becoming a legend.

Now, the media will always try to pit artists against each other and if there's ever a younger artist in the future that does something similar to what Gaga did earlier in her career, comparisons will definitely be made.

If that happens though, do you think Gaga will be shady on Twitter or go on national television and call her reductive? We've seen how she's been shady to Katy before, but do you think she will do something like that to another younger artist?

Stop and get out with this drama starting mess

monketsharona

Let's not pretend we could know what will happen in 20 years... We don't know where she'll be in her life and career. Maybe she will be that old b*tch protecting her huge legacy... We don't know

Honestly I'm not mad at Madonna for the 'shades', she did what she felt right. She felt copied, she dragged her. 

monketsharona
20 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

No, that goes against everything that she is. I mean she even wrote Hey Girl about uplifting other women.

Please she already shaded other female artists... It's not a huge deal...

6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Please she already shaded other female artists... It's not a huge deal...

I’m aware. That was in the past though. It’s obvious to any fan that has been here since the beginning that she’s changed and matured a lot. As she is now I can’t picture her attacking another younger female artist as Madonna did to her.

14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Let's not pretend we could know what will happen in 20 years... We don't know where she'll be in her life and career. Maybe she will be that old b*tch protecting her huge legacy... We don't know

Honestly I'm not mad at Madonna for the 'shades', she did what she felt right. She felt copied, she dragged her. 

Gaga at 32 is way more mature than Madonna was at 52. :ohwell:

monketsharona
Just now, Adarsh Soni said:

Gaga at 32 is way more mature than Madonna was at 52. :ohwell:

I'm sure Madonna had her 'mature eras' (in her life + music) too ;) 

Gaga has already shown that she has a very nurturing personality, if some new comer started emulating Gaga in some way I’m sure she would be very flattered and wouldn’t cause a conflict. 

It was the media and the public that made such a big deal over the Madge and Gaga comparisons. Maybe Madge should of stepped in but she obviously benefitted from it all, from what I can remember in the 00s Madonna was treated as a bit of a joke (British accent/Health freak/kabbalah etc). With people saying Gaga was copying Madonna her legacy and influence was validated, so I can understand why she never came to Gaga’s defence. 

4 hours ago, xeynuraf said:

By the way Madonna has always been this way. She did this with Janet, Mariah, Paula and other celebrities. 

But she never attacked any of those.

Archived