Who are famous for buying Vogue.

Spoiler

:laughga:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

For Elle most likely 

Yeah but this time my bet would be not for ASIB promo

noisullitcefrep

Chill people, what did you expect? She looks amazing and the pictures are classy yet iconic. Like, has anyone seen her recent looks? Why would she suddenly wear leather capes and devil horns:madge:

Calm down, there is a movie coming which is very likely to become a huge success and get oscar nominations, so don't be let down by a relatively irrelevant covershoot:party:

Just now, LM said:

I think you are the one overreacting here:icega:

vogue-lady-gaga-cover-september.jpeg?w=5)

This cover has no horns, no nails 20cm long and still slays. 

And it would not fit the asib era... You guys need to remember that she is promoting a movie, not her album... If this was released when she is about to do an album then I would be a little bit mad too but since we are in the asib era I am not... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

4 minutes ago, LM said:

Can she just wear something else than those boring blonde wigs/hair?

gurl does the name A star is born ring a bell to you

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, ARTBOP said:

Who are famous for buying Vogue.

Reveal hidden contents

:laughga:

doesn't matter what is the magazine. Gaga shows half of her boobies and and has a gasping innocent face. Guys love that

They'd jerk for 1019823791827398712987 times.

luvvve... (chanel oberlin style)

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Regina George
Just now, noisullitcefrep said:

Chill people, what did you expect? She looks amazing and the pictures are classy yet iconic. Like, has anyone seen her recent looks? Why would she suddenly wear leather capes and devil horns:madge:

Calm down, there is a movie coming which is very likely to become a huge success and get oscar nominations, so don't be let down by a relatively irrelevant covershoot:party:

Okay I agree that we shouldn’t have expected a lot BUT those pics are not iconic sis. 

1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

ugh it'll never be enough for this fanbase. 

i'm disgusted

We don't like 1 of 5 photos:saladga:

Idk why some people have to put our fanbase down all the time...Nobody here was rude or disrespectful, we just wrote our opinions here and you are disgusted? 

09-lady-gaga-vogue-cover-october-2018.jp

Some quotes worth mentioning:

Today, Lady Gaga is the picture of health: bright-eyed, sun-kissed, fit as a fiddle. “It’s getting better every day,” she says, “because now I have fantastic doctors who take care of me and are getting me show-ready.”

“I’ve always hated the stigma around Las Vegas—that it’s where you go when you’re on the last leg of your career,” she says. “Being a Las Vegas girl is an absolute dream for me. It’s really what I’ve always wanted to do.”

One of the many things about Lady Gaga that go underappreciated is that she doesn’t tell us everything. For example, we know very little about her new boyfriend, Christian Carino—other than that he’s a 48-year-old CAA agent—because she doesn’t talk about him. She doesn’t want to talk at all about the new music she’s working on for a future album, or the scripts that are suddenly rolling in. She understands more than most that a little bit of mystery and magic go a long way in this world of too much.

ASIB SPOILER:

Spoiler

She cues up another song—a huge, soaring, sad ballad called “Before I Cry,” with a full orchestra. It is the first song for which Gaga composed the string arrangements—and conducted the orchestra in the studio—and it was inspired by a harrowing scene in the film when Jack has fallen off the wagon and picks a fight with Ally while she’s taking a bath. On the soundtrack, it begins with this bit of dialogue:

Ally: “Why don’t you have another drink and we can just get ****ing drunk until we just ****ing disappear? Hey! Do you got those pills in your pocket?”

Jack: “You’re just ****in’ ugly, that’s all.”

Ally: “I’m what?”

Jack: “You’re just ****in’ ugly.”

Read the full interview here:

https://www.vogue.com/article/lady-gaga-vogue-cover-october-2018-issue

Archived