💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is about to have a change again.

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I was just thinking how it’s been 10 years since Gaga stole the show with The Fame and now it feels like the whole perspective we as fans and the general public have about her is going to change after ASIB. 

Every time I rewatch the trailers it feels like this is going to project a more personal side and not just her as an artist maybe  people that aren’t fans will now identify with her. Is just not the same Gaga and now lately seeing her walk all these red carpets it feels like she’s a more free and liberated(sorry xtina) person and I can’t fucckkkiing get ENOUGH!! My wig is growing back! 

7Fub.gif

Hottie Detector

8 minutes ago, jujubaruda said:

This guy in the gif is better without the hair.

And that has what to do with Gaga changing sis?:oprah:

:air:

:selena: 

Hottie Detector

Reality

I agree. Even though she's done acting gigs before, this is unlike any other. I mean, there is a legitimate possibility that she could be nominated and even win an Oscar for Best Actress! That is absolutely insane! This is going to open a whole new chapter for her and her career. I definitely expect acting to take more of a role now. 

🃏🖤👹

kabirartfling

My friends and family already see her in a different light, my own brother who was once a fan turned hater in 2013 now feels that she has intact created a legacy in 10 years only compared to other legends like Micheal Madonna etc. I was shook when he was praising her :air:

Give your love to me

5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

And that has what to do with Gaga changing sis?:oprah:

:air:

:selena: 

... it's just a comment :lmao: If you want a comment on Gaga than make one yourself :ladyhaha:

She seems very happy with being able to do what she has always wanted to do and also keeping her other career as well and I love that

Musery

Space Cowboy

Her career is about to go to an even grander level, she knows the fame game inside and out. Her contemporaries don't even compare.

TheodoreRx
10 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Her career is about go go to an even grander level, she knows the fame game inside and out. Her contemporaries don't even compare.

New golden age of Gaga! Fasten your seatbelts, folks. :vegas:

Archived