Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

TIFF 2018 Red Carpet

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lowkey want long hair tho, it’s always a serve on Miss Gaga. I’m speaking this into existence. I have planted this seed and I shall REAP the harvest 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Weasel
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Guys, I know what dress Gaga is going to wear. I know someone who works as the fashion correspondant

Does anyone know what street/theatre the red carpet will be on? I've looked online and couldn't find.

Well, what is it then? :vegas:

2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

YAAAASSS, The Devil Wears Prada is ICONIC!!! :vegas:

Take me to some of those vintage stores tho, I'm bored of the big shops.

I'm sure they'd be a lot of vintage stores in Netherlands  :giveup: I'd love to visit :heart:

4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Guys, I know what dress Gaga is going to wear. I know someone who works as the fashion correspondant

Does anyone know what street/theatre the red carpet will be on? I've looked online and couldn't find.

How do you know what dress shes wearing but not where the red carpet will be? :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Bloody Matt
7 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

What are your favourite Pokémon everybody ? :gaycat:

Ugh I have so many :giveup: I think I’ll go with Ho-oh

Stargazer
6 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Is your mom working at Netflix? :vegas:

Emigrante
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

I lowkey want long hair tho, it’s always a serve on Miss Gaga. I’m speaking this into existence. I have planted this seed and I shall REAP the harvest 

Yes. Long hair all the way. I don't like how she looks in buns and staff. It makes her look older. Long hair, ponytails for the win xD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

3 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I'm sure they'd be a lot of vintage stores in Netherlands  :giveup: I'd love to visit :heart:

Yeah, they do in the big cities! You're very welcome here of course. Where do you live btw?

2 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Sorry typo :poot:

But yeah of course, I wouldn't they? :poot:

NNN, yeah, but I was like... What does the age has to do with a particular Pokemon. I was confused. :poot:

I have so many, omg. :giveup:

• Admin changed the title to TIFF 2018 Red Carpet

Archived