💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GagaDaily Celebrity Tier List 2018

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, ilgkp said:

since 2013 she has released 1 jazz album and 1 country album and she still is more relevant then dua lipa with oscar buzz, viral tweets (:toofunny:) and #1 albums not like dua #27 

Thats true i understand Dua isnt an album artist nor can she crossover to film like Gaga. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

What is this :ladyhaha:

Someone did not become B lister because they don't put out any new works :toofunny:

Do y'all even understand how socialites works? They don't even any work to do but they can become A Listers and invited to every important parties in and out of town.  :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

What is this :ladyhaha:

Someone did not become B lister because they don't put out any new works :toofunny:

Do y'all even understand how socialites works? They don't even any work to do but they can become A Listers and invited to every important parties in and out of town.  :giggle:

I specifically asked for others' opinions and taking them into consideration atm, no need to be rude.

No family’s safe when I sashay

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

she is more relevant than gaga and she has a name that the gp knows. everyone is thirsty for dua songs. the same cant be said for gaga. gagas fans are thirsty and other people in the industry are thirsty for gagas return but the gp have forgotten her at the moment. of course she has a massive name though and she has potential to get hits again and the film should do well.

nope, dua is only relevant in young people

the gp know who gaga is across all ages, only the young gp know dua

gaga is way more famous than dua and that's a fact

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

nope, dua is only relevant in young people

the gp know who gaga is across all ages, only the young gp know dua

gaga is way more famous than dua and that's a fact

What we need to think is if Gaga released her latest single (The Cure) right now would it be more successful than Electricity?

Bradley
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

I specifically asked for others' opinions and taking them into consideration atm, no need to be rude.

I think what he was trying to say is that you don't just become a D-list celebrity just because you haven't put out a hit single or a hit album.

Tony Bennett isn't on the radio but he has a legacy that spans decades of his career and could very well be considered an A-list celebrity. He'd still be an A-list even if he did not put out anything in 2018. Same thing goes for Madonna, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Eminem and Jay-Z or something.

Just because BTS or Dua Lipa are on the charts doesn't mean they are S- or A-list.

ryanripley
Just now, A Hybrid said:

What we need to think is if Gaga released her latest single (The Cure) right now would it be more successful than Electricity?

electricity is a collaboration between 3 artists, you would have to compare it to a new solo dua release and obviously dua would out stream but that's the only thing dua could beat her in

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

A Hybrid
Just now, Bradley said:

I think what he was trying to say is that you don't just become a D-list celebrity just because you haven't put out a hit single or a hit album.

Tony Bennett isn't on the radio but he has a legacy that spans decades of his career and could very well be considered an A-list celebrity. He'd still be an A-list even if he did not put out anything in 2018. Same thing goes for Madonna, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Eminem and Jay-Z or something.

Just because BTS or Dua Lipa are on the charts doesn't mean they are S- or A-list.

This is not a list of best celebrities of all time. Imagine it like competitive pokemon tier list.

https://www.smogon.com/bw/articles/bw_tiers

It's about how good they can do right now. I specifically told that in OP, why try to change it because you use ''A-List'' in a different meaning? 

3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

If Gaga promoted The Cure well and did a good music video and it was a lead single and had hype The Cure could have gone top 5 in US i feel. Electricity will probably get to 1 in the UK at some point i think, but im really not sure about elsewhere. 

MonsterOfSpain

Panic! at the Disco at the same tier as Katy or Nicki when they don't have a single hit? Troye Sivan over Iggy?

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

A Hybrid
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

Panic! at the Disco at the same tier as Katy or Nicki when they don't have a single hit? Troye Sivan over Iggy?

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

You're right, I'll downgrade Panic!

Troye can really do better than Iggy tho 

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Tove Hoe said:

Iggy deserves C level 

Hm, I don't know her really well, why do you think she does? Last thing I've heard from her was Fancy.

Archived