đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Paulina Rubio - Suave y Sutil

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

In the era of Latin urban and reggaeton crap, the Queen of Latin pop Paulina Rubio challenges the charts and releases a pure Latin pop song titled Suave y Sutil, with powerful lyrics and catchy tunes and no trendy artists featured. The song will be on her first album in seven years, Deseo, out on September 14th.

The song is now at #7 on iTunes US Latino Top 100 Songs. It's the only pop song and also the only song by a solo female artist. The list is all urban and collabs :legend:

Listen, buy, stream Suave y Sutil.

Sickness

I mean she did try to follow trends with a reggaeteoner feature in her last single, it just didn’t work 

ZephyrInTheSky

:rockstar: I really like it, very poppy and fresh.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, Cervaantes said:

I mean she did try to follow trends with a reggaeteoner feature in her last single, it just didn’t work 

Apparently, her label forced her. Originally, she didn’t want to follow the Reggeton trend. I think it was mentioned in an interview. 

1 hour ago, Andree said:

''queen of latin pop? Gloria trevi says hi:what:

Buy Que Me Duela and Me Lloras once it’s out on iTunes :vegas:

The night sky tells all

This is definitely more her style, I really, truly wish her success.

With that being said, the lyrics are very basic, and the production is just not there. This sounds something an aspiring youtuber would put out any day of the week. Also, I don’t understand her obsession with pretending to be Spanish; girl, you’re Mexican, embrace it! Oh, and she is not the queen of Latin pop, there’s only one queen, and we know who that is.

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 hours ago, Juanjo said:

This is definitely more her style, I really, truly wish her success.

With that being said, the lyrics are very basic, and the production is just not there. This sounds something an aspiring youtuber would put out any day of the week. Also, I don’t understand her obsession with pretending to be Spanish; girl, you’re Mexican, embrace it! Oh, and she is not the queen of Latin pop, there’s only one queen, and we know who that is.

She IS the queen of latin pop, no one has been sucessful as her internationally. She's had songs selling in the UK with Don't Say Goodbye, even in Russia, and they even sold that album in Japan. And during the last decade she had many hits in Spain, until Mi Nuevo Vicio. 

Shakira is on a next level, she is the most successful latin artist ever i think, but her music isn't as pop as Paulina's, she makes more rock and reggaeton.

Selena only had hits in the US, same for Thalia, Gloria Trevi hasn't had any international hit, maybe RBD were the ones to have also more international reception

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA

This song is what I wanted from her, reminds me so much of Ni Una Sola Palabra, and this is the Pau i've been a fan since I was 6 years old with Y Yo Sigo Aqui 

KURUSHITOVSKA
10 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

But the song isn't that bad at least, it's a funny record, I just can't stand that man.

Bambino
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This song is what I wanted from her, reminds me so much of Ni Una Sola Palabra, and this is the Pau i've been a fan since I was 6 years old with Y Yo Sigo Aqui  

It was written by Xavi, the same guy who made NUSP.

Archived