💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I am scalped

Robagaga

Featured Posts

Robagaga

Yes I'm a sucker for Pop but GOD DAMN. 

Diana Damrau is a legend and she is so amazing as the queen of the night my body can't take it :giveup:

The coloraturas even while acting just scalps me. 

Her voice is like a weapon :nooo:

So epic

Does anyone else love opera? I adore it. 

I would love to see gaga do something like this but I'm probs the only one :lolly:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Queen Gloria

Omg, how weird that I just saw this and it led me down a Youtube hole of watching a bunch of different performances of this song. But this has got to be the best. I love her acting, her voice, the costumes and staging are all so dramatic. I've always respected opera singers for their crazy skills. 

Robagaga
3 minutes ago, RiordanPettGaga said:

You need to be born with an opera voice. Everyone has their own vocal ranges. 

Nope

Opera voice is a specific vocal technique and its a skill. It can be learned. 

Of course not everyone has the range of Diana Damrau but everyone can get the opera style voice!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

I remember seeing this very production of the Die Zauberflöte at the 2006 Salzburg Mozart Festival. I was about 12, and just feel in love with the theatrically challenging aspect of the (otherwise somewhat silly) libreto. Also, I looked up to Mozart so badly (being born on the same day), and it pushed to me play the piano from a very young age (and also do opera lessons when my voice finally deepened enough). However, having written that, I must say that IMO Diana Dimrau is the possibly the only coloratura who can pull of those staccatos. 

Echo I created.

My BF is obsessed with opera.

He's cancelled.

Spoiler

Nobody can deny opera singers' amazing vocal skills tho:flutter:

Shipper

I love this clip from YouTube so much. 

Me and my sister use this whenever my mother gets mad at us. We always send this to each other when she gets mad at someone.  Lmao. 

"The vengeance of He'll boils in my heart. " :ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Wow get them views Ms Damrau

She is not my cup of tea, good coloratura sopranos are so rare nowadays.

Ofc she does this really well, her technique works in her favor for this kind of roles. She actually sang a role with an even higher tessitura, a rare Salieri opera with a High G. It's quite insane.

This aria is actually not that hard for those with that kind of range. But being full fledged sinister flute is something quite different

but my favorite moment from The Queen of the night is her entrance, this aria is just something else. Its 10 times harder. Its also very funny how Mozart tells everything with the knd of music he writes for the characters. The austere pompous baroque styled music exposes the fonny queen of the night and her schemes.

just for the laughs 00:37. I live for this shet

Archived