3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

How many copies have you pre-ordered? :sis:

Uhhh.. Ummm..

tenor.gif?itemid=9011415

Spoiler

:emma: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PJrightShallow

Guys!!! "Heal Me" is Lady Gaga's next single (soon to be confirmed) by Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter (Selena Gomez' and Justin Bieber's songwriters). Based on her last single "The Cure", that one song is the continuation of her pop music career. I hope she is aware of LYRICA (www.lyrica.com) to help her cope with her "fibromyalgia". Gaga, I'm still working on my Lyric skills (rewriting). I hope I can get done my first song inspired by the movie "A Star Is BORN" by the end of the month. I would like to have "Shallow" as a single too, and for Bradley Cooper who seems to be the nicest guy, I like him to have "Maybe it's time" as his own single. Lady Gaga's big Oscar moment is at the end of the movie when she lastly sings "I'll never love again". Can't wait to see you again!

Villanelle

I read on twitter that Why Did You Do That leaked? Not sure if they meant the snippet or the actual full song?

Azor Ahai
27 minutes ago, PJrightShallow said:

Guys!!! "Heal Me" is Lady Gaga's next single (soon to be confirmed) by Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter (Selena Gomez' and Justin Bieber's songwriters). Based on her last single "The Cure", that one song is the continuation of her pop music career. I hope she is aware of LYRICA (www.lyrica.com) to help her cope with her "fibromyalgia". Gaga, I'm still working on my Lyric skills (rewriting). I hope I can get done my first song inspired by the movie "A Star Is BORN" by the end of the month. I would like to have "Shallow" as a single too, and for Bradley Cooper who seems to be the nicest guy, I like him to have "Maybe it's time" as his own single. Lady Gaga's big Oscar moment is at the end of the movie when she lastly sings "I'll never love again". Can't wait to see you again!

Does your mom work for Spotify?

PJrightShallow

My mom is 5 foot 2 too, so that's why. I'm part of the entertainment industry that's why. I pre-ordered already the soundtrack on iTunes, gonna buy the vinyl, and listen to it as much as i can on apple music, also gonna watch the movie October 4th in Los Angeles. I was in the crowd for the "heal me" scene (an iHeart radio scene in the movie)

Regina George
1 hour ago, PJrightShallow said:

My mom is 5 foot 2 too, so that's why. I'm part of the entertainment industry that's why. I pre-ordered already the soundtrack on iTunes, gonna buy the vinyl, and listen to it as much as i can on apple music, also gonna watch the movie October 4th in Los Angeles. I was in the crowd for the "heal me" scene (an iHeart radio scene in the movie)

Just stop with the spam. Also I reported your every post so... 

Archived