Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Angry Britney fan after M&G

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

That J
4 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

She's getting paid to do these so it's a part of her job so she should actually work and make the meet and greets worthwhile. She's literally making it obvious to her fans that she doesn't want to meet them yet they keep paying to do so. It's so cringy.

Oh I agree 100% which is why I said she probably doesnt need to do these anymore but when they do them at every show...they get lazy with it. 

I say "they"..and shouldnt because others do an amazing job with their meet and greets. 

The most cringy ones I've ever seen are Britney and Avril.  

My main point is they really arent all that way and I think people at this point should know what the worse case scenario will be....and if they still wanna do it, feel free.  It's your money. 

Fortunately, I've always had a positive experience with these things (knock on wood) but I am funny about who I'll do this with and who I wouldnt.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, That J said:

Oh I agree 100% which is why I said she probably doesnt need to do these anymore but when they do them at every show...they get lazy with it. 

I say "they"..and shouldnt because others do an amazing job with their meet and greets. 

The most cringy ones I've ever seen are Britney and Avril.  

My main point is they really arent all that way and I think people at this point should know what the worse case scenario will be....and if they still wanna do it, feel free.  It's your money. 

Fortunately, I've always had a positive experience with these things (knock on wood) but I am funny about who I'll do this with and who I wouldnt.  

Sorry I didn't mean to make it look like I was ranting at you. I was agreeing with you while ranting. Britney's rudeness and lack of professionalism just really pissed me off.   :awkney:

That J
14 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Sorry I didn't mean to make it look like I was ranting at you. I was agreeing with you while ranting. Britney's rudeness and lack of professionalism just really pissed me off.   :awkney:

We are always cool to rant together. Anytime. Haha. And no it didnt look that way.  We have been on the same page. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Rabbit Heart

All I can say is that I'm glad I wasn't a teen when Britney was popular since now I'd be nostalgic for her. I personally don't like her personality or her voice, I can barely listen to it. I actually believe this girl since we've all seen her at The X Factor + there's plenty of photos of her M&G where there's a gap between her and fans. 

She's just not worth the money, if you pay to see fireworks, stage designs and dancing just go to some musical or whatever. 

She shouldn't do M&G in the first place, but none of them can say no to that much easy money.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 1:46 PM, Rabbit Heart said:

She's just not worth the money, if you pay to see fireworks, stage designs and dancing just go to some musical or whatever. 

It's hilarious seeing all the comments on the youtube video, which has less to do with the meet and greet and far more to do with Britney representing all their insecurities and failures in life.

She is going to milk the entertainment industry as much as they milked her.  What's wrong with this?

Why do people have a problem with her continuing to add to her fortune (which is hundreds of millions already; don't forget she has numerous trusts in addition to her conservatorship estate and it has JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT, making it nearly impossible for her to stop being wealthy) based on people's perception of her lack of talent but not the record companies that have profited massively off of her perceived lack of talent?

Look, Britney already won.  You guys have tried and tried, desperately, and keep failing:

Try to learn to not tell people what they should do with their money. If you don't like her then stop paying attention to her.

But you can't stop paying attention to her, of course;  obsessed at the fact that she epitomizes your failures and insecurities in life.

Britney won a long time ago people.  It's time to get a life.

I don’t understand what the appeal for Britney is besides nostalgia. She hates performing, she doesn’t sing, she barely dances, she looks miserable with fans, in interviews etc.

We’re honestly so lucky to have Gaga, she’s filled with artistic drive and love. She has her own voice and expression and isn’t just a puppet to men in suits telling her what to do. Idk, I just see a robot when I see Britney. 

latina twilight

I love Britney, but come on. You want that money? work for it. Get your sh*t together, fake a smile, say hi, take the picture and next. It's not hard to do. You don't want to hug people? that's okay, but to act like "omg, don't touch me!" is bullsh*t to me, there is way more polite ways to express those feelings.

I get that she has her issues, but as some people said before, she should stop doing M&G, it's damaging to her and disrespectful to her fans.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

15 minutes ago, Dawson said:

I don’t understand what the appeal for Britney is besides nostalgia. She hates performing, she doesn’t sing, she barely dances, she looks miserable with fans, in interviews etc.

We’re honestly so lucky to have Gaga, she’s filled with artistic drive and love. She has her own voice and expression and isn’t just a puppet to men in suits telling her what to do. Idk, I just see a robot when I see Britney. 

While I agree with the main appeal with Britney today is nostalgia, I would say that part of your post is why I'm glad that unlike every other mainstream pop star, Britney very notably never supports feminist causes or any of that garbage .

People like to talk all the time about avoiding to compare female music acts, but you can't resist comparing Britney to Beyonce, Gaga, P!nk or Christina Aguilera  and others to make her appear inferior.

Like I said, I'm very glad Britney doesn't support feminism.

Bloodyjack

I don't know if I beileve this girl in particular because she seems to be very self entitled but I definitely beileve Britney is crap at m&gs because I've heard hundreds of other stories confirming it. Apparently you get like 5 seconds with her and she's always super stiff and awkward. I've also heard stories confirming it's partly her Management's fault though because apparently m&gs are really rushed and manic and poorly desined which probably triggers her PTSD. Either way, I think these m&gs need to be cancelled immediately

Bloodyjack
52 minutes ago, mzncb said:

While I agree with the main appeal with Britney today is nostalgia, I would say that part of your post is why I'm glad that unlike every other mainstream pop star, Britney very notably never supports feminist causes or any of that garbage .

People like to talk all the time about avoiding to compare female music acts, but you can't resist comparing Britney to Beyonce, Gaga, P!nk or Christina Aguilera  and others to make her appear inferior.

Lol so you reason to support Britney is that she doesn't support feminism... That's absolutely garbage and I ain't even a feminist

ChromaticPrincess
1 hour ago, mzncb said:

and why exactly is supporting equality for women a.k.a. basic human rights a “bad thing” 

some people on this site honestly make me question my existence 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, mzncb said:

Yes you can you just don’t :oops:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

9 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Lol so you reason to support Britney is that she doesn't support feminism... That's absolutely garbage and I ain't even a feminist

9 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

and why exactly is supporting equality for women a.k.a. basic human rights a “bad thing” 

some people on this site honestly make me question my existence 

Don't be stupid.  All the 'feminists' (P!nk included) have been trying to undermine Britney's career by trying to pit her against other female acts and idiots want Britney to turn around and support this 'movement'. Utterly Laughable.

But luckily, she doesn't.

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, mzncb said:

Don't be stupid.  All the 'feminists' (P!nk included) have been trying to undermine Britney's career by trying to pit her against other female acts and idiots want Britney to turn around and support this 'movement'. Utterly Laughable.

But luckily, she doesn't.

Feminism is about women gaining equality and human rights. It has nothing to do with everyone being friends. Of course there's bound to be arguments and rightly so cause if a bitch is coming at ya. You're fully entitled to snap back and literally no one has been pitting her off against anyone

2 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Feminism is about women gaining equality and human rights. It has nothing to do with everyone being friends. 

No it isn't.  "Feminism" has now been distorted and shifted to mean different things today.  Lot's of self-proclaimed feminists like to put down other women (like Britney) to boost themselves or others.

Archived