💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Angry Britney fan after M&G

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

I will never understand why Britney still does M&Gs... I know it brings in a lot of money but still.. she’s loaded :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
On 9/5/2018 at 2:03 AM, Sailor Moon said:

Euhm, it's 2018. Who in their right mind would wanna see Britney live, no shade

On 9/5/2018 at 2:10 AM, skaxboy said:

Sis, that’s all shade. :oprah:

Whether you think she can sing/perform is irrelevant. Britney is a nostalgic act for many. She was a huge pop star when we were younger so for someone to follow her for the last 20 years and pay $2,000 only to be shunned by their fav would really suck. This girl knew the M&G weren’t good experiences but it was probably her only chance at ever meeting her idol. 

Plenty of people want to see Britney live. She’s touring a show that did really well in Las Vegas and the same can’t be said about her peers from her heyday (Xtina, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, etc.)

^ agree

Tbh I saw her at Radio City because the last time I saw her was like 1999 lol. Her talent is questionable, but it was an insane night tbh, and more fun than a LOT of concerts I've been to. 

It's just amazing to me seeing how people are so quick and willing to drop $2,000 to meet their faves. I would literally give up all of my non-important internal organs and my testicles to meet Janet because it'll be worth it but for a cheaply done meet and greet and charging $2,000 for five seconds is really tacky. For Gaga it'd be worth every penny,but not for Britney. Don't get me wrong I love Britney,but I wouldn't spend that much to meet her. Unless I was given a free one if I knew somebody who works on her next Vegas residency or whatever,it wouldn't entirely be worth it for me to meet her. But it would still be cool to have that as my profile picture for a minute. :sara:

Spoiler

Side note I don't think the picture with a celebrity is the most important thing. Meeting the celebrities you love is the most important thing,but I do think a picture is something to commemorate a special moment happening in your life,especially if that said celebrity has been in your life your whole life.

Bradley
On 9/5/2018 at 2:11 PM, arrtpop said:

im worried about Britney, she's going through something. she called a city, I forgot which one, Birmingham when it wasn't. she also might have broken up with sam, I hope she's ok

She did that again?

A Hybrid
On 9/5/2018 at 9:11 AM, arrtpop said:

im worried about Britney, she's going through something. she called a city, I forgot which one, Birmingham when it wasn't. she also might have broken up with sam, I hope she's ok

You feel sorry for her? This woman says she took off from spain to meet her, paid $2000 for the meet and greet only to be laughed at by her idol.

No one would do that. If Illuminati is seeing this, make me famous and I won’t be like this. Promise.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Catnikko
On 9/5/2018 at 3:47 PM, Cervaantes said:

Britney stans who keep paying for M&Gs after seeing the pictures with her and how uncomfortable she looks... :deadbanana:

I would feel guilty. Like paying for a picture with a circus monkey knowing damn well it is going back to a cage with people treating it horribly. 

mte

it's so clear these days that Britney doesn't enjoy performing and meet and greets and i would think if she wasn't signed into it then she would've stopped by now

half the videos of her performing recently she looks either terrified or bored to tears, it's almost like she's being forced to do it by the people making money from her

Actual patient

Glamourpuss

I feel sorry for the woman in the video. You can tell she is shaking from anger and so upset. I haven't read the replies yet because I am guessing that Britney fans are being biased but I genuinely believe this woman and I just feel so sorry for her. Meeting your idol should be one of the best experiences of your life. Britney is such a spoilt bitch. 

Glamourpuss
On 9/5/2018 at 10:46 AM, Sexxx Aura said:

I stan Britney but the POM tour shouldn’t have happened and like 95% of M&G stories from this tour have been negative. She genuinely needs to stop doing them and I know some people say her team’s forcing her to do it etc but she has a say to. I suffer from anxiety too, so I can understand her uncomfortableness/nervousness to some extent but then to literally have a fan in the room with her for 5-10 seconds, not look at them or acknowledge their existence is something else. I think somethings going on and I genuinely hope she takes time for herself and her kids now until her new residency. I can’t imagine the court case with KFed helping her. I really hope she’s okay and takes as much time as she needs.

M&Gs like these ones are going to destroy her reputation and her legacy if she doesn’t do something about them. DmA28WIW4AAC-2V?format=jpg&name=medium

That photo is atrocious. That poor woman just sat there. The whole point of a photo is that you have that to keep forever. Do you think this family has it on show for everyone to see at home? I doubt they ever look at it and I bet when they remember the concert, it's tarnished by this bullshit meet and greet experience. 

Would it kill Britney to actually work for a few seconds at a time and pose like she's on the teen choice awards red carpet or something with a pose she's practiced a million times. She's ****ing grimacing. Unbelievable. Not only that but they paid to see a star. She looks like a regular soccer mom and she looks sick. 

That J

98% of meet and greets have turned into a cattle call.  Ya stand in line, wait your turn, walk up "hi love you".. "aww", pose, pose again "thanks"  and get out of the way.  They usually email your pics later. But sometimes that can still be nice. When I met Cyndi Lauper, she was personable and funny...she squeezed me and pressed her head against mine. Super sweet. 

When I met Robyn, she spoke with us all and signed whatever we wanted, wrapped arms around each of us, kissed cheeks, was flirty, funny and adorable. AND THAT WAS FREE!  That all came via a contest. 

The point is you will meet the person...but that comes with a "be careful what ya wish for" thick skin too. 

I feel bad for this persons experience and it sounds like Brit should stop these all together but sadly theyve become such an easy fast paced way to add thousands and thousands to each performance.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ziggymoondust

As you can see here, it takes only 18 seconds :laughga: and all you get is a weird smile and a weird hug from Britney

doppelganger
5 minutes ago, ziggymoondust said:

As you can see here, it takes only 18 seconds :laughga: and all you get is a weird smile and a weird hug from Britney

I can’t stop staring at her abs. Those are stunning abs. 

FentyGa
10 minutes ago, ziggymoondust said:

Sis that's just her smile:laughga:her son has it, too
mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:441989?quality=

TSUNAMI
On 9/5/2018 at 11:46 AM, Sexxx Aura said:

I stan Britney but the POM tour shouldn’t have happened and like 95% of M&G stories from this tour have been negative. She genuinely needs to stop doing them and I know some people say her team’s forcing her to do it etc but she has a say to. I suffer from anxiety too, so I can understand her uncomfortableness/nervousness to some extent but then to literally have a fan in the room with her for 5-10 seconds, not look at them or acknowledge their existence is something else. I think somethings going on and I genuinely hope she takes time for herself and her kids now until her new residency. I can’t imagine the court case with KFed helping her. I really hope she’s okay and takes as much time as she needs.

M&Gs like these ones are going to destroy her reputation and her legacy if she doesn’t do something about them. DmA28WIW4AAC-2V?format=jpg&name=medium

Are you kidding me? This pic isn't photoshopped? :air:

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, That J said:

98% of meet and greets have turned into a cattle call.  Ya stand in line, wait your turn, walk up "hi love you".. "aww", pose, pose again "thanks"  and get out of the way.  They usually email your pics later. But sometimes that can still be nice. When I met Cyndi Lauper, she was personable and funny...she squeezed me and pressed her head against mine. Super sweet. 

When I met Robyn, she spoke with us all and signed whatever we wanted, wrapped arms around each of us, kissed cheeks, was flirty, funny and adorable. AND THAT WAS FREE!  That all came via a contest. 

The point is you will meet the person...but that comes with a "be careful what ya wish for" thick skin too. 

I feel bad for this persons experience and it sounds like Brit should stop these all together but sadly theyve become such an easy fast paced way to add thousands and thousands to each performance.  

She's getting paid to do these so it's a part of her job so she should actually work and make the meet and greets worthwhile. She's literally making it obvious to her fans that she doesn't want to meet them yet they keep paying to do so. It's so cringy.

Archived