Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Angry Britney fan after M&G

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She may be telling the truth but nobody really knows the facts.

But what does she mean when she says 'ruin your reputation'?  Do you know how much this has been attempted?

(Said to have insulted fans in both England and Mexico already back in 2002/2003)

We all know there is Britney scrutiny and there's everyone else (Beyonce, Gaga, Katy, Taylor, Rihanna, Miley etc.)

This type of thing is nothing new for Britney.  That doesn't mean she can't improve (consistently use/update pre-recorded vocals/choreography) her shows but intense scrutiny and Britney go hand in hand.

bloody g

This is so fake :sharon:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

5 hours ago, Emigrante said:

You don't do meet and greets if you are afraid of strangers then. 

It's not this, it's to be respectful for the artist and for the rules

One of the rules at every single M&G they have, it's the highlight - don't touch the artist unless they are touching you.. (yeah even our beloved girl has this rule)

One touch can destroy the makeup, the outfit, the hairstyle etc.. and it's just not so nice to be touched by a stranger.. fans are fans but strangers at the end..

*and we know well that Brit is not making any decisions in her career and no one cares in her team that she hates M&Gs"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pink sushi

I can understand her not wanting to be touched if she has PTSD and anxiety issues, but the way she handled this situation was so rude and unprofessional. There’s no reason to kick this women out and laugh in her face for spending a lot of money on the experience. She could have just politely stated that she doesn’t want to be touched and then taken the photo with the fan. It would have taken like 5 seconds. There wasn’t any reason to have security throw the fan out. It’s not like the fan was assulting her or something. 

Mister Money
9 hours ago, arrtpop said:

im worried about Britney, she's going through something. she called a city, I forgot which one, Birmingham when it wasn't. she also might have broken up with sam, I hope she's ok

Birmingham is a city in Alabama :trollga:

Mister Money
12 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

I can understand her not wanting to be touched if she has PTSD and anxiety issues, but the way she handled this situation was so rude and unprofessional. There’s no reason to kick this women out and laugh in her face for spending a lot of money on the experience. She could have just politely stated that she doesn’t want to be touched and then taken the photo with the fan. It would have taken like 5 seconds. There wasn’t any reason to have security throw the fan out. It’s not like the fan was assulting her or something. 

We dont know in fact that Britney did this

Is their proof besides someones word?

Can u take what the woman said as 100% factual?

JesseBabe

Idk, I'm kind of on the fence with this whole thing. I do believe that this girl is telling at least part of her truth. I just don't understand how you could not know what you can and cannot do before meeting her. Not only are there many posts and videos of people talking about their experiences at her POM meet & greets (for years now), but Britney's team would have let everybody know beforehand. Like I've even heard that Britney doesn't like to be touched unless she initiates it first, and as awkward and uncomfortable she is in pictures, even just standing next to someone, why would you even try? 

Idk, it just seems like a huge waste of money for what you actually get. I love Britney but no way in hell would I ever spend over $2,000 for that.

SMILE2NE1

One of the comments:

Wow... I paid for a lady Gaga meet and greet and it was 1.5 hrs of conversation with the small group and then an individual photo with her and Gaga grabbed me around the waist and held me so tight for our picture. She then hugged me and thanked me for coming to meet her. She was so genuine and kind. I would’ve died inside if she was mean to me like Brittany was to you. That’s so sad.

sipthistea

Why would anyone pay a M&G with Britney when you can see her just standing and smiling on any picture online?

Gimme More

i met britney last friday and it was an amazing experience! i had a m&g and she was super sweet!

i also met her in vegas a few years ago and she was lovely!

i think some people exaggerate :awkney:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

On 9/5/2018 at 6:43 AM, River said:

I don't like her, she's disrespectful and annoying.

The fact that you payed 2000$ doesn't mean you owe the photographer or you owe Britney.

She's not a doll that you can "barely" touch.. Britney had a bad experience with a person that thought they came to the zoo in Vegas to watch do what they say and touch her as they want:madge:

Please stop acting like she raped her..  She barlely touched her back for the god's sake .. And the girl is from Spain so it's normal in her culture to be close to the ppl she love the most..  Britney is so disrespectful towards her fans and this is not the first time that happened.. 

On 9/5/2018 at 8:10 AM, skaxboy said:

Sis, that’s all shade. :oprah:

Whether you think she can sing/perform is irrelevant. Britney is a nostalgic act for many. She was a huge pop star when we were younger so for someone to follow her for the last 20 years and pay $2,000 only to be shunned by their fav would really suck. This girl knew the M&G weren’t good experiences but it was probably her only chance at ever meeting her idol. 

Plenty of people want to see Britney live. She’s touring a show that did really well in Las Vegas and the same can’t be said about her peers from her heyday (Xtina, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, etc.)

I agree with you on everything except for one part. Maybe the meet&greets weren’t so bad when she bought her tickets..

SPARTACUS
On 9/5/2018 at 12:43 AM, River said:

I don't like her, she's disrespectful and annoying.

The fact that you payed 2000$ doesn't mean you owe the photographer or you owe Britney.

She's not a doll that you can "barely" touch.. Britney had a bad experience with a person that thought they came to the zoo in Vegas to watch do what they say and touch her as they want:madge:

It's so horrible that Brintey laughed and mocked this girl for paying $2000 (if she's being honest).

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

1 hour ago, Anisko said:

Please stop acting like she raped her..  She barlely touched her back for the god's sake .. And the girl is from Spain so it's normal in her culture to be close to the ppl she love the most..  Britney is so disrespectful towards her fans and this is not the first time that happened.. 

"barely" is still a touch and the rule is "do not touch" not even barely, end of story, no need to find excuses.. the fans are disrespectful, screaming, touching, kissing, without any permission.. if the artist is approaching you for a hug, you hug them back, not the contrary.. + the fact that she played a drama queen with the photo didn't really help, there were other people in line and there is a tight schedule, no one has the time for take another pic... it's just look like a spoiled rich privileges gone wrong to me for not getting what she wanted..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived