💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Bradley and Gaga reveal what they sing in the shower

Bradley

Featured Posts

I get the whole dubbing thing seems weird - but for people in English speaking countries how many non-english films are popular? Ya know? I personally really like foreign films but most of my friends would rather watch a crappy, cliché film where they speak English over a well made, subtitled foreign film. 

I just think it's funny that so many people here are like "why can't foreign people read subtitles?" when they know damn well that they aren't checking for the latest subtitled foreign films coming out. 

The dubs make it more accessible for people, I'm sure they still have the opportunity to watch the original with subtitles. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame
7 minutes ago, T E A said:

what is he saying? russian show—what? :selena:

He said "Russian children's songs".

25 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Off topic but I just saw someone dubbed the movie.. I honestly can’t understand that. Why would you do that to the live action movie and ruin the experience like that because they clearly don’t movie their mouths as they should.. Can’t people just read subtitles or are they that lazy? :saladga:

In some countries there are high percentages of thilliterates thats why a lot of things are dubbed in certain countries or regions.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Where do you live sis here movies are always dubbed :triggered:

I live in a country where only animated movies are dubbed and live action ones stay like they are because dubbing ruins movie experience. 

13 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Russian children songs? Bradley:laughga:

His baby’s mother is Russian. I guess like most parents they’re stuck listening to children’s songs for a few years.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

so do deaf ones. ;)

i know, i'm just saying that's why things like dubbing and audio descriptions exist to those who are asking why people are too lazy to read subs :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I live in a country where only animated movies are dubbed and live action ones stay like they are because dubbing ruins movie experience. 

For you.

You don't even know how's the experience for people who watch things dubbed. When done really well, it can sometimes be better than the original. There's culture involved in this too.

No, people are not lazy, they just have things different than yours, and that's fine.

I'd like to add that lots of people around the world don't speak English.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

avalon x

She didn't wear makeup while shooting the movie?? :udidnt:

Like I understand that it's not all scenes but damn..

Spoiler

That would explain Bradley's face in the trailer I mean... :reductive:

Archived