interview

Bradley and Gaga reveal what they sing in the shower

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Off topic but I just saw someone dubbed the movie.. I honestly can’t understand that. Why would you do that to the live action movie and ruin the experience like that because they clearly don’t movie their mouths as they should.. Can’t people just read subtitles or are they that lazy? :saladga:

I really don't like the dubbing, you can just put subtitles over the screen :saladga: Or, like in my country, we have people that read the movie :crossed: It's 100 times better then dubbing

Miracle

In Spain we always get dubbed versions but sometimes there are also screenings of the original version with subtitles. I hope that's the case with ASIB :giveup:

highlikegaga

inb4 little monsters break into Gaga's bathroom and record her melodies since we are THIRSTY for new melodies :nooo:

The BPD Monster
21 minutes ago, Bradley said:

the thumbnail tho :ladyhaha:

looks like she's sniffing bradley's armpit. A Fetish Is Born :vegas:

Scathach
24 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Off topic but I just saw someone dubbed the movie.. I honestly can’t understand that. Why would you do that to the live action movie and ruin the experience like that because they clearly don’t movie their mouths as they should.. Can’t people just read subtitles or are they that lazy? :saladga:

Where do you live sis here movies are always dubbed :triggered:

Archived