💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Backlash

Mr S

Featured Posts

If this movie becomes the frontrunner and possibly wins Best Picture, do you think there will be backlash? As it would be a white movie with white leading stars beating Roma which is a Latino film that is a major contender. ASIB would be beating Black Panther in the music category. If it's a big box office hit, what if it beats Black Panther in popular film? Could there be a big out cry?

Does the presence of Dave Chappelle and the drag queens help shield it from that kind of outcry? Or the fact L.Gaga is an LGBT supporter?

Ryusei

This kind of backlash is so stupid and if the nominees have enough diversity i dont think there will be any backlash...
If no white people are allowed to win anymore cause it's racist then something is just as weird as when only white people win lol

Also salty people be salty nowadays anything is offensive anyways...

Musery

Catnikko

As long as it wins because it's better then there shouldn't be an issue :shrug: 

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Bonkers

If it wins, I'll happily take the backlash AND the front lash.  All the lashes.

false-eyelashes-conan.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Just now, Unbeweavable said:

As long as it wins because it's better then there shouldn't be an issue :shrug: 

True, but I feel it won't matter who is better in Popular Film. If anyone other than Black Panther wins that, the media will not be happy.

GypsyBabe

I just want award shows to be fair. If ASIB is really as good as most critics are saying and wins, then I think there shouldn’t be an issue. If it is lacking in quality when compared to the other best picture nominations, then it should lose. It really is that simple. People are going to complain regardless. 

⚯͛

It's too soon to talk about ASIB popularity..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Just now, River said:

It's too soon to talk about ASIB popularity..

I did say "if it becomes a box office hit"...

Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

I did say "if it becomes a box office hit"...

I missed it sorry:laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived